Market Analysis - 3D Printing 2018
Theme: Exploring New Technologies and Innovations in 3D Printing
3D Printing an Unexpected Technology where architects get Shocked…!
3D Printing -2018 welcomes attendees, presenters, and exhibitors from all over the world to London, UK. We are pleased to welcome all of you to attend and register for the “2nd International Conference on 3D printing Technology & Innovations” (3D Printing -2018) which is going to be held during March 19-20, 2018 in London, UK.
3D Printing- 2018 is an International Conference focusing on sustainability concept implemented in design and construction of 3D materials in industries. It also discusses various advantages and innovations in all sectors. We welcome you to join along with us at the 3D Printing -2018, where you will make sure to have a significant involvement with researchers from around the globe. All the individuals of 3D Printing-2018 organizing committee look forward to meeting you in London, UK.
Scope and Importance:
It is estimated that the overall market for 3D printing will have developed to around 15.9 billion dollars before the end of 2016. The 3D printing business sector is relied upon to achieve USD 30.19 Billion by 2022, developing at a CAGR of 28.5% somewhere around 2016 and 2022. As indicated by the IDC experts, worldwide incomes for the 3D printing business sector will detonate to a gigantic $35.4 billion by the year 2020. With 2016 revenue it is anticipated that it would reach $15.9 billion that implies the business will be doubled in the following five years. Generally speaking the compound yearly development rate for the worldwide market amid their 2015 through 2020 estimate period is an amazing 24.1%.The world 3D printing market has been sectioned in view of segment, application and geology. In view of part, the market is characterized into innovation, material and administrations. Worldwide market for 3D printing material incorporates polymers, metals and earthenware production. Also, 3D printing offers a wide exhibit of uses in different enterprises, namely consumer products, industrial products, defence & aerospace, automotive, healthcare, education & research and others.
Who should attend 3D Printing Conference 2018?
Conferences and meetings is the only platform we can learn and exchange the knowledge. Scientists, Engineers, Directors of companies, Researches from different parts of the world come and meet at one place to share views, exchange knowledge and establish research collaborations & networking in the field of 3D Printing Technology & Innovations.
Target Audience for the 3D Printing Technology & Innovations Conference:
- Research Scientists
- Academic Faculty
- Design Engineers
- Mechanical engineers
- Industrial engineers
- Aerospace engineers
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Manufacturing Devices Companies
Why to attend 3D Printing Conference 2018?
3D Printing Conference 2018, London, brings an Opportunity to attend the presentations delivered by eminent scientists, researchers, experts from all over the world and Participation in sessions on specific topics on which the conference is expected to achieve progress. It brings Global networking in transferring and exchanging Ideas. Share your excitement in promoting new ideas, developments and innovations in the field of 3D Printing Technology & Innovations.
- At 3D Printing 2018, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the most prominent professionals in 3D Printing Technology & Innovations from across the world
- Full spectrum of 3D printing processes and materials.
- 3D Printing 2018 is the leading B2B trade show for the 3D printing industry. As an attendee, you’ll explore the business applications of 3D printing through our conference sessions, hear keynote presentations from industry influencers, add valuable contacts to your network, and watch the latest 3D printers and services in action.
3D Printing Revenue by Industry Breakdown (by 2020)
Market Growth of 3D Printing in the last and upcoming ten years
3D printing materials have impressive growth in Middle East regions. Various 3D printing manufacturing companies have witnessed setting-up in the Middle East regions during the last few years. It’s showing that the trend is likely to continue over the next 10 years with the availability of low cost raw materials along with increasing manufacturing output in these regions.
Middle East 3D Printing Materials market value is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 16.7% during the forecast period and along with that the Middle East 3D printing materials market volume is expected to register a CAGR of 11.2% during the forecast period.
3D Printing growth by next 5-10 years in worldwide in Billions
3D Printing Market Value by next 10 years
Universities Associated with 3D printing
- Harvard’s School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, USA
- Princeton University, USA
- Cornell University, USA
- Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering, USA
- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- University of Connecticut, USA
- Penn State University, USA
- North Carolina State University, USA
- University of Sheffield, UK
- University of Nottingham, UK
- Western Carolina University, USA
- University of Iowa, USA
- University of Northern Iowa, USA
- Iowa State University, USA
- University of Exeter, UK
Industries Associated with 3D Printing
- 3D Systems – Rock Hill, South Carolina, USA
- AutoDesk – San Rafael, California, USA
- Airwolf 3D – Costa Mesa, California, USA
- Aleph Objects – Loveland, Colorado, USA
- Formlabs – Somerville, Massachusetts, USA
- Fusion3 – Greensboro, North Carolina, USA
- Hyrel 3D – Norcross, Georgia, USA
- M3D – Fulton, Maryland, USA
- MakerBot Industries – New York City, New York, USA
- Robo3D – San Diego, California, USA
- Sciaky, Inc. – Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Solidoodle – New York City, New York, USA
- Stratasys – Minneapolis, Minnesota, US
- Ultimaker – Geldermalsen, Netherlands
- Velleman – Belgium
- Voxeljet – Friedberg, Germany
- Zortrax – Olsztyn, Poland
- ZYYX 3D Printer - Gothenburg, Sweden
- Aurora Technology - Shenzhen, China
- Carima – Seoul, Korea
- envisionTEC – Gladbeck, Germany
- Kikai Labs - Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Materialise NV – Leuven, Belgium
List of Software used in 3D Printing:
- 123D Catch
- 3D Slash
- Netfabb Basic
- 3D-Tool Free Viewer
Medical Devices with 3D Printing Technology:
- Mouth Devices
- High-quality 3D scanners
- External prostheses