Market Analysis - Addiction Summit 2020
Singapore is a multi-cultural city; different ethnic communities live and work together in Singapore. Singapore is leading the way in the development of several industries in South East Asia, with a focus on science, pharmacy and health care. Singapore is a major key drug market for pharmaceutical companies. Its pharmaceutical market was estimated to be about $820 million. It is expected to grow at a steady rate of 6%, compared to the 5% average growth in the Asia-Pacific region. Addiction research in Singapore are provided through universal Addiction. This system is available for free to all citizens and even to the people who are non-local and staying in Singapore for more than one year. Free screening processes for certain diseases, infectious disease control, and prenatal care is available in Singapore. They accept the responsibility that the patients should pay 30% of these costs while the government pays the remaining 70%. Medical services are offered with special medical insurance from the government.
All the Singapore occupants have the medical coverage inclusion. In the event that they don't have medical coverage they can take an interest in a national medical coverage program created by nearby governments. Patients are allowed to choose doctors or offices of their decision and can't be denied inclusion.
In the previous five decades, Singapore has accomplished countless wellbeing victories. These incorporate the full usage of all-inclusive protection inclusion, developing the world's most elevated solid future, and the control and even destruction of basic irresistible infections. Also, liquor utilization and transport mishap passing have diminished considerably in the course of recent years. Notwithstanding these accomplishments, the nation faces numerous auxiliary difficulties, including negative populace development, a maturing populace, low ripeness, a contracting economy, expanding joblessness, and an expanding NCD-related sickness trouble. What's more, despite the fact that the general future and sound future have been expanding in Japan, there are expanding variations among prefectures, exhibiting a requirement for area explicit wellbeing strategies.
Conference Series LLC Ltd invites the participants from all over the worlds to attend its upcoming “10th International Conference on Addictive Disorders and Alcoholism” during March 25-26, 2020 at Singapore. Addictive Disorders and Alcoholism meeting will be organized around the theme “Meeting the Challenges in the field of Addiction and Alcoholism”.
Addictive Disorders and Alcoholism Conference includes prompt Keynote Presentations, Workshops, Oral Talks, Poster presentations, e-poster, and Exhibitions.
Addiction Summit 2020 aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Addiction Treatment and Therapy. It also provides the premier interdisciplinary forum for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Addiction Treatment and Therapy.
- Drug Addiction
- Addiction Psychiatry and Mental Health
- Depression & Anxiety Disorders
- Child & Adolescent Substance Abuse
- Behavioral Addiction
- Eating Disorders
- Marijuana and Opioid Addiction
- Addiction Interventions
- Addiction Psychotherapy
- Rehabilitation Therapies
- Dual Diagnosis: Mental Illness and Substance Abuse
- Alcohol & Recovery
- Family Therapy
- Addiction Therapy
- Yoga and Addiction Recovery
- Clinical Trials, Recent Research and Case Studies on Addictive Disorders
Why should attend?
The Conference will encourage new discoveries and research by providing a platform for reporting of unique and unusual cases which enhance understanding of disease process, its diagnosis, management, and clinic-pathologic correlations. It will provide a podium for wide-ranging aspects of psychological, neurological, molecular, genetic and behavioral pathways underlying addiction, and will focus on novel therapies providing quality care for people with unhealthy alcohol, tobacco, or other drug use and addictive behaviors across a spectrum of clinical settings. It will comprise of opening Keynote lectures by the renowned researcher and noble members working in the field of addiction research and treatment followed by the special workshop and symposium sessions by eminent scholars and therapeutic members for all the three days of the conference.
Benefits of attending
- One on One Meeting with Eminent Speakers
- Keynote sessions by world’s most eminent researchers
- Top Industries Representation
- Thought to provoke Symposiums and Workshops
- Preconference workshops in all major countries
- Grow Your Professional Network with experts in the field
- IOCM Certification
- Laudable talks by the top-notch of the global scientific community
- Publish your abstracts in the respective supporting International Journals
- Website visibility to more than 40K visitors in less than 6 months
- Each abstract will receive a (DOI) Number provided by CrossRef
- Remarkable Awards and Global Recognition to meritorious Researchers
- Nominations for Best Poster Award
- Outstanding Young Researcher Award geared towards best budding young research.
- Collaborations across Academia & Industry
- Platform to global investment community to connect with stakeholders
- Exquisite Platform for showcasing your products and International Sponsorship
- Best platform to develop new partnership & collaborations.
- Our exhibitor booths were visited 4-5 times by 80% of the attendees during the conference.
- Directors, CEO’s, Association presidents, Vice Presidents and professionals
- Noble laureates
- Researchers & Academicians
- Recovery Managers
- Care Advisors
- Clinical Services Managers
- Occupational Therapists
- Treatment Managers
- Healthcare Workers
- Psychotherapists, Addiction Interventionist, Psychiatrists and Psychologists
- Social Workers
- Therapy Advisors
- Pharmaceutical development companies
- Research Institutes and members
- Supply Chain companies
- Manufacturing Companies
- Training Institutes
- Business Entrepreneurs