Market Analysis - Animal Health 2017
Global Animal Health & Veterinary Medicine Market Report:
The global animal healthcare market is estimated to value around USD 34.5 billion in 2015, was around and expected to reach USD 43.1 billion by 2020 with 5.1 percent compound annual growth rate. It is expected to grow more than USD 58 billion by 2025. Animal Health industry is providing big investment opportunities. Europe and North America together composed more than 63% of the market share. The main growth in animal health market is expected to come from Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa and some East European countries.
Asia-Pacific is one of the highest meat producers in the world, is expected to consume the highest amount of feed additive followed by North America. Western Europe and North America is a potential market for companion animal products both in pharmaceuticals and vaccines. Leading animal health companies are relying largely on companion animals for growth.
As the world’s population is expected to grow to 9.6 billion, food production would have to increase by 70% in order to feed the extra mouths (based on current consumption patterns). Due to the rising demand for meat, milk and egg worldwide, there will be an increasing demand in feed additives segments. The companion animals or pet adoption is increasing and it is the main driving force of the future animal health industry. Cats and dogs are adopted mostly by the people for therapeutic and psychological benefits.
The close relationship between people and companion animals not only provides positive health benefits but also facilitates the transmission and spread of certain diseases from animals to humans. The increasing prevalence of foodborne and zoonotic diseases has raised the care of animal farmers and pet owners about the health of animals. As the prevention drugs are not available in the market, the recently diagnosed diseases act as the threat for the owners of the animal farm.
The evolution of new diseases offers great opportunities for the animal healthcare industry. To find enhanced solutions for the new and prevailing diseases, the animal health companies are increasing their research and development activities.
Best Global Animal Health Companies:
- Merck Animal Health
- Eli Lilly’s Elanco
- Sanofi’s Merial
- Bayer Animal Health
- Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica
- IDEXX Laboratories
- Ceva Santé Animale
- Virbac S.A.
- Vetoquinol S.A.
Best Veterinary Medicine Colleges:
- University of California, Davis, USA
- Cornell University, USA
- Royal Veterinary College, University of London, UK
- University of Cambridge, UK
- University of Liverpool, UK
- University of Guelph, Canada
- University of Pennsylvania, USA
- University of Edinburgh, UK
- Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Texas A&M University, US ..and more
Global Veterinary Societies and Associations:
- American Society of Mammalogists, USA
- American Ferret Association, USA
- American Ornithologists' Union, USA
- American Society of Animal Science, USA
- American Veterinary Medical Association, USA
- Animal Behavior Society, USA
- Animal Health Institute, USA
- Animal Heartworm Society, USA
- Association of Avian Veterinarians, USA
- Association of British Veterinary Acupuncture, UK
- Association of Practicing Veterinary Surgeons, Russia
- Association of Veterinary Technicians in Turkey, Turkey
- Australian Society for Veterinary Pathology, Australia
- Austrian Small Animal Veterinary Association, Austria
- Belgian Veterinary Computer Association, Belgium
- British Equine Veterinary Association, UK
- British Veterinary Association, UK
- Canadian Veterinary Medical Association, Canada
- Chinese Association of Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine, China
- Croatian Toxicological Society, Croatia
- Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Czech Republic
- Danish Small Animal Veterinary Association, Denmark
- European Association of Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging, Switzerland
- European College of Veterinary Surgeons, Switzerland
- European Society of Veterinary Orthopedics and Traumatology, Italy
- European Veterinary Dental Society, UK
- Finnish Society of Veterinary Ophthalmology, Finland
- Finnish Veterinary Association, Finland
- General Association of Veterinary Surgeons in Romania, Romania
- Goat Veterinary Society, UK
- Hellenic Veterinary Medical Society, Greece
- House Rabbit Society, Australia
- International Pig Veterinary Society, Ireland
- Irish Companion Animal Veterinary Association, Ireland
- Irish Veterinary Acupuncture Society, Ireland
- Japanese Society for Laboratory Animal and Environment, Japan
- Japanese Society of Veterinary Science, Japan
- Laboratory Animal Science Association, UK
- Malaysian Small Animal Veterinary Association, Malaysia
- Netherlands Association of Companion Animal Medicine, Netherlands
- New Zealand Veterinary Nursing Association Ltd, New Zealand
- Nordic Society for Veterinary Epidemiology, Denmark
- Polish Small Animal Veterinary Association, Poland
- Polish Society of Veterinary Science, Poland
- Russian Small Animal Veterinary Association, Russia
- Scandinavian Society for Laboratory Animal Science, Norway
- Serbian Association of Small Animal Practitioners, Serbia and Montenegro
- Singapore Veterinary Association, Singapore
- Slovak Small Animal Veterinary Association, Slovakia
- Societa' Italiana Veterinari per Equini, Italy
- Society for Theriogenology, Brazil
- Society for Tropical Veterinary Medicine, USA
- Society of Practicing Veterinary Surgeons, UK
- South African Veterinary Association, South Africa
- Swedish Society of Veterinary Medicine, Sweden
- The North American Veterinary Community, USA
- Ukrainian Small Animals Veterinary Association, Ukraine
- Veterinary Cancer Society, Canada
- Veterinary Council of New Zealand, New Zealand
- Veterinary Nurses Association of South Africa, South Africa
- World Equine Veterinary Association, Brazil
- World Veterinary Association, Belgium
Veterinary Conference | Animal Health Conference
Conference Series world leader of scientific events organizing 8th International Conference on Animal Health and Veterinary Medicine during October 20-21, 2017 which is going to be held in beautiful city Toronto, Canada. It successfully completed its first animal and veterinary conference Animal and dairy science conference in the year 2013 in the USA, the second one in India Animal Science 2014 which is a huge success. With the tremendous response from veterinary and animal sciences fields in 2015, it organized two conferences one in India and another one in the UK which also became a huge success. Previous year i.e., in 2016 it had organized animal health, veterinary summit, and veterinary congress in Spain, USA, and UK. With the continuous success and support of our wonderful stakeholders this year we are organizing world class Animal Health 2017 event in the best travel destination Canada.
With this good reputation and five years of authenticity in the veterinary academic conferences, we are welcoming all those interested people to attend this esteemed conference, to learn from, to network with great leaders in veterinary and animal sciences area. Animal Health 2017 program offers wonderful and thought provoking sessions, continuing education, veterinary CE, for the continuous development and better scientific expansion in veterinary fields.
8th International Conference on Animal Health and Veterinary Medicine focused on learning about Animal Health/ Veterinary Medicine and its advances; this is your best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Veterinary Community. Our Veterinary Conference planned keeping in mind with best scientific sessions, exhibitions, poster presentations, oral presentations, workshops, symposiums, luncheons, and great keynotes.
World renowned speakers, the most recent techniques, developments and the newest updates in Animal Health, and Veterinary are hallmarks of our conference.
For our 8th International Veterinary Conference with One Health, One Society theme we are inviting professionals, enthusiasts from the fields of Medical, Environmental along with Veterinary and Animal Health fields to contribute towards the better society.
Who Can Attend the Conference?
· Veterinary Technicians
· Veterinary Clinic Teams
· Researchers and Specialists
· Veterinary Faculty
· Veterinary Medicine Faculty
· Animal Sciences Faculty
· Veterinary Students
· Animal Science Students
· Veterinary Nurse
· Veterinary Groups
· Veterinary Societies
· Veterinary Associations
· Animal Health Companies
Reasons to Attend Animal Health 2017:
1. Grow Your Professional Network
2. Meet Experts & Influencers in Your Field
3. Live Interaction with Like Minded People
4. Share Your Content
5. Learn New Things
6. Grow Your Self
7. Conference CE/ CPD
8. Continuing Education
9. Global Reach & Highest Visibility
10. Workshops, Symposiums, and Exhibitions
11. Have Fun
Previous Year Veterinary Conference Statistics:
- 83% of attendees were core people from veterinary medicine
- 62% are Professor/Researcher/President/Policy Officer/Chief Representative
- 21% are Students/Specialist/Post Doc
- 12% Delegate/Company Representative/Consultant/Economist
- 5% Manager/Head/Director
What People are saying about our Annual Veterinary Meeting:
- 95% Said they would recommend this Congress to a colleague or others
- 91% said this veterinary event was equal or better compared with other events attended
- 96% said this Veterinary congress met or exceeded their expectations
This is the best event and highly useful for Veterinary Anatomy people.
-Imre Oláh, Semmelweis University
Great event with best speeches combined.
Veterinary Congress shed light on all the fields of Veterinary Sciences and useful for the professional development.
-Stewart Daniel, WHO
Animal Health 2016 - Well organized and Well moderated Event.
-Veterinary Policy Officer, FVE
Best event on Animal Health, Animal Welfare and Veterinary.
This year we are anticipating 400+ participants from across various fields of veterinary related subjects like Agriculture, Aquaculture, Food Science, Business, Biological Sciences, Computer Science, Environmental Sciences, Health Care, Medicine, and Veterinary Medicine. Academicians, Business speakers and delegates from Veterinary Clinics, Hospitals, Universities, Colleges, Schools, Institutions, Companies, Research Laboratories, Societies, Associations, Government and Private Organizations.
With a readership of 3 million and 30 million visitors to our world class Animal Health 2017 Conference website, we assure the highest reachability to your products and profile. Majority of our visitors coming from United States of America (USA), Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Australia, China, India, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Thailand, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, South Korea, Austria, Turkey, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, UAE, UK, Russia and Ukraine.
At this wonderful event we welcome you to conduct presentations, present posters, exhibit your products, Lean new things, distribute information, meet with potential scientists, influencers and renowned persons, make networking, attract a great deal of attention with sharing your new research and developments, receive name recognition, travel to world's best tourist locations in Toronto, Canada, and have fun.
We hope you will be interested and take this opportunity to join us in Toronto, Canada during October 20-21, 2017 at our pinnacle event.