Market Analysis - Asian Gastro 2020
According to the new market research report, "Gastrointestinal Diseases Market, by Drug Category - Global Income, Patterns, Development, Share, Size and Estimate to 2022", the gastrointestinal infections advertise was developed from USD 19.79 billion in 2016 and at that point reach USD 20.68 billion by 2022, developing at a CAGR of 2.3% amid estimate period. The global gastrointestinal market report offers the in-depth examination of the revenue, market share, major market segments, distinctive geographic districts, key players, premium patterns and estimates to 2022. It moreover centers on the key drivers and too on opportunities in this market.
Scope and Importance
The main aim of the market research is to increase the awareness of gastrointestinal disorders among people and to identify the gastrointestinal market landscape as well as important advancements. Infectious gastrointestinal diseases are also becoming increasingly difficult to diagnose due to the increasing dissemination of among microorganisms and the emergence of the so-called 'superbugs'. Taking into consideration these problems, the need for novel therapeutics is essential.
This study analyses various therapeutic options currently on the market as well as potential products and classes of products that are likely to have a significant impact on the future for the prescription as well as the over the counter (OTC) gastrointestinal drug markets. The gastrointestinal market is one of the key therapeutic areas most significantly affected by the generic erosion of blockbusters
Global Market Value
According to Market research the Global Gastrointestinal Drugs Market Revenue by Region in 2016, North America was the highest by getting the revenue of 17,288 US Dollar Million, while the Middle East and Africa Continent was having least generation of revenue.The demand for ambulatory surgery center is high in Europe and Asia Pacific owing to the government initiatives to overcome the shortage of medical facilities in remote areas of developing countries such as India and China.
Fig: Global ambulatory Surgery Centers Market share (%) by, 2023
The North America ambulatory surgery center market is expected to witness significant growth rate in future due to the enough outpatient surgery centers and government regulations governing the preference for outpatient surgery centers in order to expand the reach of medical facilities.
Global Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Devices Market
The global gastrointestinal endoscopic devices market accounted for approximately USD 5.6 Billion in 2015 and is expected to reach approximately USD 8.5 Billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of around 7.0% between 2016 and 2021.
Source: Zion Market Research | Global Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Devices Market
Technological Innovation in the GI Endoscope Market
New Technological advancements will continue to precede the gastrointestinal endoscope market. Recent generations of endoscopes will continue to progressively promote on visualization and detection technologies. It is projected to exceed $1.7 billion by 2020.Furthermore, increasing adoption of minimally invasive procedures is propelling the growth of gastrointestinal stents market. These devices are becoming the preferred choice for the management of various gastrointestinal diseases due to certain benefits it provides over conventional products in terms of reduced blood loss, lesser chances of infection, shorter hospital stay, and quick recovery.
Source: U.S. Global gastrointestinal stents market
The U.S. global gastrointestinal stents market is growing at a steady rate and is primarily driven by factors such as growing aging population, changing lifestyles, & intake of unhealthy foods that increases the incidence of digestive tract problems. The market leaders in gastrointestinal stents market include Boston Scientific & Cook Medical. The rising GI Cancer demand such as colorectal cancer, esophageal cancer, gallbladder cancer, pancreatic cancer, and rectal cancer have increased the demand for gastrointestinal stents in the market.
UROLOGICAL DEVICES MARKET SHARE INSIGHTS
The global urology devices market was valued at USD 30,967.15 million in 2018 and is estimated to be valued at USD 44,804.97 million in 2024, witnessing a CAGR of 6.35%. The key factors propelling the market growth include high incidence of urologic conditions, rising geriatric population, and technological advancements. In the U.S. urology market, the demand side of the market continues to undergo consolidation, with hospitals acquiring outpatient facilities and expanding the reach of the group purchasing organizations (GPOs), coupled with the reimbursement cuts across the urology space, average selling prices are expected to remain under significant pressure, negatively impacting the future growth of the market.
Urology Devices Market to Rise At 7.1% CAGR by 2023, according to Urology Devices Market 2019 Global Analysis To 2023 report published by Market Research Future. Urology Devices Industry report anlayzes Market for Urology Devices Types (Dialysis Equipment, Urinary Stone Treatment Devices, Endoscopy Devices, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Treatment Devices, Urinary Incontinence & Pelvic Organ Prolapsed), By Technology (Minimally Invasive Surgery And Robotic Surgery), By Applications (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, Prostate Cancer, Urinary Stones, Urinary Incontinence), By End Users (Hospitals, Ambulatory Services And Others), region with Forecast To 2023.
Since NeoTract launched UroLift®, an implant for the treatment of BPH, in the U.S. in 2013 and in Europe in 2010, the device has been rapidly adopted by urologists, following the trend from other regions where it is available, such as Canada, Australia and more. The UroLift® procedure is minimally invasive and can be performed in a relatively short amount of time, making it an attractive treatment option for BPH. In 2017, NeoTract was acquired by Teleflex, which is expected to further drive adoption of UroLift® by leveraging the large presence and sales distribution network of Teleflex. Globally, strong competition is found through top players, such as Teleflex, Hollister, Boston Scientific, BARD, Karl Storz, Cook Medical, LABORIE, Olympus and others.
In the U.S. urology market, the leading competitor is Boston Scientific. The company holds the leading positions in the stone management device market, BPH treatment device market and erectile dysfunction market. BARD is the second-leading competitor. The company also holds the leading position in the urinary incontinence device market, solely attributed to its dominant position in the urinary catheter market. Coloplast was the third-leading competitor. The company currently stands as the second-leading positions in the urinary incontinence device market and erectile dysfunction device market.
In both the Indian and Japanese urology markets, Varian Medical Systems was the leading competitor in the total urological device markets. The company was only involved in the external beam radiation therapy segment. Among these urological device market segments, the EBRT segment was the largest, which contributed to the company’s large share of the total prostate cancer treatment market.
Source: Urology Market Analysis
Throughout this research series, iData has covered several countries in great detail. Each country may be purchased as a stand-alone report, tailoring the data to your needs. The covered countries are:
- United States
- Europe (15 countries including: Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg), Scandinavia (Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden) Austria, Switzerland and Portugal)
Major Urology Devices Companies covered in the market report include:
- American Medical Systems (U.S.)
- Boston Scientific (U.K.)
- Olympus (U.S.)
- Coloplast (Denmark)
- Cook Medical (U.S.)
- C.R. Bard (U.S.)
- Endo Health Solutions Inc. (U.S),
- Fresenius Medical Care (Germany)
- Baxter (US),
- Richard Wolf (US),
- KARL STORZ (Germany)
- Medtronic (US),
- Dornier MedTech (Germany),
- Prometheus Group (US),
- Medi-Globe (US),
- Intuitive Surgical (US)
- Merit Medical Systems (US)
- Siemens Healthcare (Germany)
- Stryker (US)
- ROCAMED (France)
- Medica (Italy)
- NOVAmedtek (Turkey)
- SRS Medical Systems (US)
- ProSurg (US)
- Albyn Medical (UK)
- EMD Medical Technologies (Canada)
- Biolitec (Germany)
are some of the prominent players at the forefront of competition in the global urology devices market and are profiled in MRFR Analysis.
Global Urology Devices Market Segments:
- By Types (Dialysis Equipment, Urinary Stone Treatment Devices, Endoscopy Devices, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Treatment Devices, Urinary Incontinence & Pelvic Organ Prolapsed).
- By Technology (Minimally Invasive Surgery and Robotic Surgery), By Applications (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, Prostate Cancer, Urinary Stones, Urinary Incontinence).
- By End Users (Hospitals, Ambulatory Services and Others) – Global Forecast Till 2023
With people from around the globe concentrated on finding out around most recent expository and treatment strategy of distinctive gastrointestinal ailments and hepatology. This is your best chance to accomplish the biggest cluster of individuals from the world. From the conference and discourse of the famous individuals of gastroenterology conference 2019, you can revive your insight approximately current circumstance of gastroenterology and get the name and acknowledge at this 2-day event.
Major Gastroenterology Associations around the Globe
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Urological Association
- The Australian and New Zealand Gastric and Oesophageal Surgery Association (ANZGOSA)
- European Association of Urology
- Asian Pacific Association of Gastroenterology (APAGE)
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- Gastroenterohepatology Association of Montenegro - GAM
- Prostate Cancer Foundation
- The Japanese Gastroenterological Association (JGA)
- ZERO—The End of Prostate Cancer
- European Association for Gastroenterology, Endoscopy and Nutrition
- Ukrainian Association of Endoscopy
- Canadian Association of Gastroenterology (CAG)
- IGA - Israel Gastroenterology Association
- Bulgarian Association of Surgeons and Gastroenterologists
Major Gastroenterology Societies around the Globe
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Society of Academic Urologists
- British society of Gastroenterology
- European Society for Paediatric Urology: ESPU
- Gastroenterological Society of Australia
- Urological Association of Asia
- Hong Kong Society of Gastroenterology
- The Society for Basic Urologic Research
- Emirates Gastroenterology & Hepatology Society
- International Society of Urological Pathology: ISUP
- European society of Neuogastroenterology & Motility
- International Continence Society
- European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE)
- Société Internationale d'Urologie
- Russian Society for Digestive Endoscopy
- World Federation of Societies for Paediatric Urology
- Japanese Society of Gastroenterology
- Society of Urologic Nurses and Associates
- Belgian Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Major Hospitals Associated with Gastroenterology in worldwide:
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital/Washington University
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre
- Clarian Health
- Cleveland Clinic
- Duke University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Keck Medical Center of USC
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mayo Clinic
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- New York-Presbyterian University Hospital of Columbia and Cornell
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Centre
- UCSF Medical Center
- University of Chicago Medical Centre
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Centre
- UPMC-University of Pittsburgh Medical Centre
Conference Series LLC Ltd take a lot of privilege to invite all to the 22nd World Congress on Advances in Gastroenterology and Urology to be held in Tokyo, Japan on August 17-18, 2020. The conference program centers on “Exploring the advanced novelties of Gastroenterology and Urology”. Asian Gastro 2020 is tied in with giving a bright and educated field for the individuals in the field of Gastroenterology and Urology. We provide a perfect stage to share the knowledge and experiences and empower people endeavors to fight against the worldwide risk.
Asian Gastro 2019 offers a cutting-edge program of renowned international speakers, specialist concurrent sessions, short paper and poster presentations attracting experts in all the various fields of Gastroenterology and Urology. This conference has been carefully designed to meet the unique educational needs of physicians and medical practitioners. In addition to cutting-edge presentations and debates, this year agenda provides you with an opportunity to participate in organize a workshop.