Market Analysis - Automation And Robotics 2017
Automation and Robotics 2017 brings together Scientific Researchers and technologists from the fields of automation, robotics, control systems on automation, Network-based systems, test automation, automated vision tracking, etc. and give knowledge on advance research and emerging technologies in industrial automation and their applications. The organizing committee is gearing up for an exciting and informative conference program including plenary lectures, symposia, workshops on a variety of topics, poster presentations and various programs for participants from all over the world. We invite you to join us at the Automation and Robotics 2017, where you will be sure to have a meaningful experience with scholars from around the world. All members of the Automation and Robotics 2016 organizing committee look forward to meeting you in San Diego, USA.
Due to unpredictable technology development, the industries are trying to reduce man power where they trying to increase automation function in various sectors. Now automation is used in each and every company where machines are involved and some or other process is involved. Many fields like robotics, mechatronics, control systems, electronics, wireless, laser technology, automotive motors are depended only on this Automation functions. The conference organizers aim is to gather the researcher’s academicians and scientists from the field of Industrial Automation community and to create an approach towards global exchange of information on technological advances, new scientific innovations, and the effectiveness of various regulatory programs towards industrial automation.
Why San Diego, USA?
San Diego’s advancing Baby Boomer generation is driving demand for age-appropriate health care. The number of people over age 65 in San Diego County is expected to double by the year 2030, according to statistics from the county’s Health and Human Services Agency. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, about 6 million Americans turned 65 between 2010 and 2014 and 26.5 million more are expected to cross that threshold by 2030. San Diego County is projected to reach 723,572 residents in the 65-and-over category during the next 14 years, about 70% more than in 2014. The number of adults 85 and older is also expected to grow, reaching 84,048 by 2030, according to estimates. Studies show that as people age, they consume more medical resources per capita and their needs change. Age-related ailments such as Alzheimer’s disease become more common and patients become more sensitive to the noises and bright lights common in most emergency situations. US revenues for elder care service providers are expected to grow 6.3% per year, approaching $400 billion in 2018. Home healthcare services will remain the second largest segment and the fastest growing. Skilled nursing facilities will see the slowest gains.
- Robotic Automation and Outsourcing
- Robot Localization and Map Building
- Screw Theory for Robotics
- Remote and Telerobotics
- Robot Manipulators: Trends and Development
- Mobile Robots: Towards New Applications
- Service Robot Applications
- Multi Robot Systems
- New Approaches in Automation and Robotics
- Humanoid Robots: New Developments
- Automation Control
- Bio inspiration and Robotics: Walking and Climbing Robots
With members from around the world focused on learning about automation technologies, this is your single best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Automation community. Conduct demonstrations, distribute information, acquire knowledge about current and trending automation technologies, make a splash with a new research, and receive name recognition at this 3-day event. World-renowned speakers, the most recent techniques, tactics, and the newest updates in Industrial Automation fields are hallmarks of this conference.
- Automation and Robotics Lab Directors/Associates
- Head of the Departments from the field of Automation, Robotics, Mechatronics, Control systems
- CEO’s of the Automation manufacturing Companies
- Automation researchers and academicians
- Automation doctorates
- Control systems and Mechatronics expertise
- Professors and Students from Academia in the study of Industrial Automation and Robotics field.
Major Automation and Robotics Societies around the Globe
- International Society of Automation (ISA)
- Robotics and Automation Society
- Measurement, Control & Automation Society
- Association for Laboratory Automation-UK
- Association for Standardization of Automation and Measuring Systems-Germany
Major Automation Societies in USA
- American Automatic Control Council (AACC)
- Instrumentation, Systems, and Automation Society (ISA)
- Association for Laboratory Automation (ALA)
- Automated Imaging Association (AIA)
- Robotics and Automation Society
- Society of Home Automation technologies
- EDA Consortium automation Association