Market Analysis - Biopolymer Congress 2017
Biopolymer Congress 2017
Theme: Biopolymers as Ecofriendly Polymers
Biopolymer Congress 2017 is the platform to gain or share the knowledge in the new technological developments in the field of Bio materials, Polymer Science and engineering. This conference brings together professors, researchers, scientists, students in all the areas of Bio materials, Polymer Science and provides an international forum for the spreading of approved research. We are honored to invite you all to attend and register for the “5th World Congress on Biopolymers (Biopolymer Congress 2017)” which is scheduled for September 7-9, 2017 at Paris, France.
The organizing committee is gearing up for an exciting and informative conference program this year also which includes plenary lectures, symposia, workshops on a variety of topics, poster presentations and various programs for participants from all over the world. We invite you to join us at the Biopolymer Congress 2017, where you will be sure to have a meaningful experience with scholars from around the world. All members of the Biopolymer Congress organizing committee look forward to meeting you in Paris, France.
For more details please visit: http://biopolymers.conferenceseries.com/
Importance & Scope:
Over the past few years, global economic activities have increased a lot. This tremendous growth has raised serious problems about current important patterns of production and consumption. As the current society has increased its attention in understanding of the environmental aspects and its industrial practices, greater attention has been given to the concept of sustainable economic systems that rely on energy from undepletable source and materials. The use of Biologically derived Polymers become as an important component of this global world.
The history of Biopolymer is not a long one. Various reasons are associated with the research and development of Biopolymers. Use of Bioplastics will make a tremendous change and will help rid of the conventional plastics , which is a welcome change.
Paris is the capital and the most populous city of France. It has an area of 105 km² (41 mi²) and a population in 2013 of 2,229,621 within the city limits. Paris was the largest city in the western world, a prosperous trading centre, and the home of the University of Paris, one of the first in Europe.
Paris is the home of important museums and cultural institutions, including the most visited art museum in the world, the “Louvre”. In 2015 Paris received 22.2 million visitors, making it one of the world's top tourist destinations.
The city is also a major rail, highway, and air-transport hub, served by the two international airports Paris-Charles de Gaulle (the second busiest airport in Europe after London Heathrow Airport with 63,8 million passengers in 2014) and Paris-Orly.
Paris is often referred to as "The City of Light” both because of its leading role during the Age of Enlightenment, and more literally because Paris was one of the first European cities to adopt gas street lighting.
Why to attend?
Biopolymer Congress 2017 offers a fantastic opportunity to meet and make new contacts in the field of Bio materials, Polymer Science and engineering, by providing collaboration spaces and break-out rooms with tea and lunch for delegates between sessions with invaluable networking time for you. It allows delegates to have issues addressed on Bio materials by recognized global experts who are up to date with the latest developments in the Bio materials field and provide information on new techniques and technologies. This International Biopolymer Materials conference will feature renowned keynote speakers, plenary speeches, young research forum, poster presentations, technical workshops and career guidance sessions.
Top Universities in France
- University of Rouen
- University Grenoble Alpes
- University of Bordeaux
- University of Lorraine
- National University of Agronomy Toulouse
- University Henri Poincaré
- Agro ParisTech
- ecole normale superieure
- University Pierre et Marie Curie (UPMC)
- University Paris-Sud
- University Paris Descartes
Major Biopolymer Associations around the Globe:
- British Plastics Federation
- European Council for Plasticizers and Intermediates
- American Coatings Association
- American Chemical Society (Division of Polymer Chemistry)
- American Physical Society Division of Polymer Physics (APS DPOLY)
- Polymer Division of the Royal Australian Chemical Institute (RACI Polymer Division)
- Belgian Polymer Group (BPG)
- Brazilian Polymer Association
- European Polymer Federation
- Bioenvironmental Polymer Society
Major Biomaterials Associations in France
- Society For Biomaterials
- European Society for Biomaterials
- Association for the Development of Biomaterials
- The Scandinavian Society for Biomaterials
- Federation Of European Materials Societies
- Federation of European Materials Society
- Eminent Scientists of Polymer Science & Chemical Engineering, Green Chemistry
- Polymer Research Professors and research fellows
- Students from Material science, Polymer Science and Technology & Chemical Engineering
- Directors of Polymer Manufacturing companies, Green Chemicals Companies
- Biopolymer Engineers, Polymer Science Engineers & Chemical Engineers
- Members of different Biopolymer, Waste Management, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering associations
Glance at Market of Biopolymers and Biomaterials
As there is need for eradication of polymers, there is increase in growth of industries for Biopolymers. Biopolymers have found wide acceptance in various industries, on account of its distinguished environment friendly properties. Biopolymers are now an important part of every sector Food tech, nanotech, chemistry, medical, agriculture etc.
There is an increase of 20% (approx.) in the production of biopolymers products and Bioplastics per year. The biomaterials market is poised to reach USD 130.57 Billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 16% during the forecast period of 2015 to 2020. The biomaterials market is expected to witness the highest growth rate in the Asia-Pacific region, with emphasis on India, China, and Japan. The high growth in India and China can be attributed to rising cosmetic and plastic surgeries in India, lucrative medical device industry and new tax policy in China, growing number of cardiovascular diseases and increasing aging population in China.
Major Biopolymer Industries and their revenue (in millions) per year:
- Dow Chemical
- Formosa Plastics
- Ineos Group holdings
- LyondellBassell industries
- Mitsubishi Chemical
- LG chem
Stakeholders of the Biomaterials Market
- Biomaterials manufacturing companies
- Original equipment manufacturing companies
- Suppliers and distributors of biomaterials
- Healthcare service providers
- Teaching hospitals and academic medical centers (AMCs)
- Health insurance players
- Research and consulting firms
- Medical research institutes
- Venture capitalists
- Community centers
- Regulatory bodies