Market Analysis - Asian Breast Cancer 2020
Conference Series LLC Ltd is good to go to concentrate on the worldwide general wellbeing concerns. Conference Series LLC Ltd planned 1000+ yearly logical meetings, 2000+ international workshops, classes, presentations and symposia.
Conference series LLC Ltd breast cancer meetings would offer a ground-breaking worldwide gathering to energize exchange on the headways identified with avoidance, fix and restoration of cancer illness.
According to a new technical market research report, breast cancer diagnostic and drug technologies: Global markets (HLC106A) from BCC Research the market for predictive diagnostic and drug technologies concerning breast cancer was valued at $21.2 billion in 2011. This figure is projected to reach nearly $24.1 billion in 2016, a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.5%. The global market for breast cancer diagnostic and drug technologies was about $20.8 billion in 2012. This market reached about $22.3 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $27 billion in 2019, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4% through 2014-2019.
As per the market report most of the oncology & women’s health companies mainly invests in the following:
- Breast Cancer Diagnostic and Drug Technologies
- Cancer Vaccines
- Biopsy Devices
- Biological Therapies for Cancer Treatment
Breast Cancer Diagnostic and Drug Technologies:
- The global market for breast cancer diagnostic and drug technologies was about $20.8 billion in 2012. This market reached about $22.3 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $27 billion in 2019, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4% through 2014-2019.
- Breast cancer drugs as a segment will grow from $10.2 billion in 2014 to nearly $13 billion by 2019 at a 5.0% CAGR for the period 2014-2019.
- Quantitative immunofluorescence as a segment will grow from $6.5 billion in 2014 to $7.5 billion in 2019, increasing at a CAGR of 3.1% from 2014-2019.
Biological Therapies for Cancer Treatment:
- The global market for biologic cancer treatment totaled $51.2 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $66.4 billion in 2019, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.4% for the period 2014-2019.
- Monoclonal antibodies as a segment will grow from around $28.5 billion in 2014 to about $37.3 billion by 2019 at a 5.6% CAGR for the period 2014-2019.
- Immunostimulants as a segment will grow from $14.8 billion in 2014 to $18.5 billion in 2019, increasing at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2014-2019.
Breast Cancer Research Review:
Breast cancer drug markets in the Asia-Pacific region look set to rise from 2014’s $1.9 billion figure to $3.4 billion by 2021, analysts predict. Breast cancer therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets to 2020 research report says, thanks to an increasing uptake of branded drugs in Asia-Pacific (APAC), the region’s breast cancer therapeutics market value was $1.5 billion in 2013 and is estimated to reach $2.5 billion by 2020, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.6%.
ASIAN BREAST CANCER 2020 is the abnormal growth of the cells lining the breast lobules or ducts. These cells grow uncontrollably and have the potential to spread to other parts of the body. Both men and women can develop breast cancer, although it is uncommon in men.
ASIAN BREAST CANCER 2020 aims to provide optimal health and healthcare to adolescent girls and women, with focus on the prevention, diagnosis of Breast Cancer, as well as related Genetics, Pathophysiology, Epidemiology, Clinical Reports etc. The shift in medicine and healthcare from management of disease towards promoting wellness is a keystone in addressing the upstream caused of disease and ensuring that all women have equal opportunities. Therefore, it is very appropriate to bring together the experts in the field from all over the globe as we share experiences and knowledge and work together on reducing the risk and creating awareness of Breast Cancer.