Market Analysis - Breast Cancer Summit 2018
According to a new technical market research report, breast cancer diagnostic and drug technologies: global markets (HLC106A) from BCC Research the market for predictive diagnostic and drug technologies concerning breast cancer was valued at $21.2 billion in 2011. This figure is projected to reach nearly $24.1 billion in 2016, a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.5%. The global market for breast cancer diagnostic and drug technologies was about $20.8 billion in 2012. This market reached about $22.3 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $27 billion in 2019, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4% through 2014-2019.
*Source: BCC Research
As per the market report most of the Oncology & Women’s Health companies mainly invests in the following:
- Breast Cancer Diagnostic and Drug Technologies
- Cancer Vaccines
- Biopsy Devices
- Biological Therapies for Cancer Treatment
Breast Cancer Diagnostic and Drug Technologies:-
- The global market for breast cancer diagnostic and drug technologies was about $20.8 billion in 2012. This market reached about $22.3 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $27 billion in 2019, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4% through 2014-2019.
- Breast cancer drugs as a segment will grow from $10.2 billion in 2014 to nearly $13 billion by 2019 at a 5.0% CAGR for the period 2014-2019.
- Quantitative immunofluorescence as a segment will grow from $6.5 billion in 2014 to $7.5 billion in 2019, increasing at a CAGR of 3.1% from 2014-2019.
- The global market for cancer vaccines was about $4.5 billion in 2013. This market reached about $4.0 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $4.3 billion in 2019, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.3% for the period 2014-2019.
- The United States as a segment will grow from about $1.9 billion in 2014 to $2 billion by 2019 at a 1.9% CAGR for the period 2014-2019.
- Europe as a segment will grow from $1.0 billion in 2014 to $1.2 billion in 2019, increasing at a CAGR of 3.5% from 2014-2019.
- The global market for solid organ preservation solutions totaled $459 million in 2014. This market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 12.9% to reach $582.5 million by 2015 and nearly $1.1 billion by 2020.
- The global market for biopsy devices should reach around roughly $2.1 billion by 2020 from over $1.5 billion in 2015, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2% from 2015 to 2020.
- The North American market should reach $868.8 million by 2020 from $663.9 million in 2015, at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2015 to 2020.
- The European market should reach $785.3 million by 2020 from $586.0 million in 2015, at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2015 to 2020.
- The global market for alternative technologies used in organ and tissue transplantation in 2014 totaled $30.5 billion. This market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2015 to 2020 to reach nearly $33.3 billion in 2015 and $41.6 billion by 2020.
Biological Therapies for Cancer Treatment:-
- The global market for biologic cancer treatment totaled $51.2 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $66.4 billion in 2019, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.4% for the period 2014-2019.
- Monoclonal antibodies as a segment will grow from around $28.5 billion in 2014 to about $37.3 billion by 2019 at a 5.6% CAGR for the period 2014-2019.
- Immunostimulants as a segment will grow from $14.8 billion in 2014 to $18.5 billion in 2019, increasing at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2014-2019.
Breast cancer Research Review:-
- Breast cancer drug markets in the Asia-Pacific region look set to rise from 2014’s $1.9 billion figure to $3.4 billion by 2021, analysts predict. Breast Cancer Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets to 2020 research report says, thanks to an increasing uptake of branded drugs in Asia-Pacific (APAC), the region’s breast cancer therapeutics market value was $1.5 billion in 2013 and is estimated to reach $2.5 billion by 2020, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.6%.
Global breast cancer therapeutics market:-
Transparency Market Research forecasts that the global breast cancer therapeutics market is expected to be worth US$16.21 bn by 2023 as compared to US$7.17 bn in 2014, surging at a CAGR of 8.4% between 2015 and 2023. The drastically changing reproductive patterns are also responsible for soaring revenue earnings of the breast cancer therapeutics market. The delayed childbearing age, reduced breastfeeding periods, intake of oral contraceptives, and resorting to hormonal therapies to solve other medical conditions is also contributing towards the growth of this market.
*Source: Transparency Market Research
Cancer Vaccines: Technologies and Global Markets:
- The global human vaccines market was valued at US$28.3 bn in 2015 and is estimated to reach US$72.5 bn by 2024, registering an 11.2% CAGR during the forecast period. Extensive promotion and marketing strategies and favourable government support are likely to boost market growth.
- The global market for cancer vaccines was valued at nearly $4.2 billion and $4.0 billion in 2014 and 2015, respectively. This market is expected to decline from nearly $3.5 billion in 2016 to $3.4 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -0.4% for 2016-2021.
Pharma Companies by oncology sales:-
The global oncology information system market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% in the forecast period. Development of technologically advanced OIS, increasing prevalence of cancer, rapidly aging population, and increasing adoption of oncology information system are key factors fuelling growth of this market. As of 2013, Elekta AB (Sweden) and Varian Medical Systems, Inc. (U.S.) hold the leadership position in the global oncology information system market. Some of the other key players in this market are Accuray Incorporated (U.S.), Altos Solutions, Inc. (U.S.), Cerner Corporation (U.S.), Elekta AB (Sweden), Epic Systems Corporation (U.S.), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), and McKesson Corporation (U.S.). Market players primarily focus on the development of innovative software solutions and inorganic strategies such as acquisitions and agreements in order to ensure their growth in this market.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Merck & Co.
- Academic Research Institutes
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Business Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Medical Research Laboratories
- Academic Medical Centres and Universities
*Source: BCC Research; Transparent Market Research; Markets and Markets; MarketResearch.com
Conference Series Ltd invites all the participants from all over the world to attend "8th World Congress on Breast Cancer & Therapies" during July 16-17, 2018 in Melbourne, Australia. Which includes prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions. The theme for the conference this year is “·Delving into the advances in breast cancer research” promises an outstanding scientific program featuring many well-known and thought provoking speakers.
Breast Cancer Summit 2018 aims to provide optimal health and healthcare to adolescent girls and women, with focus on the prevention, diagnosis and management of Fertility Disorders and diseases of Gynaecological and Breast Origin, as well as related Genetics, Pathophysiology, Epidemiology, Clinical Reports etc. The shift in medicine and healthcare from management of disease towards promoting wellness is a keystone in addressing the upstream caused of disease and ensuring that all women have equal opportunities. Therefore it is very appropriate to bring together the experts in the field from all over the globe as we share experiences and knowledge and work together on ensuring a just reproductive health to all women.
Conference Series Ltd organizes a conference series of 1000+ Global Events inclusive of 300+ Conferences, 500+ Upcoming and Previous Symposiums and Workshops in USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 30000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
Why to attend???
With members from around the world focused on learning about Breast Cancer and treatment; this is your best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Breast Cancer community. Conduct presentations, distribute information, meet with current and potential scientists, make a splash with new discoveries in the breast cancer treatment and diagnosis, and receive name recognition at this 3-day event. World-renowned speakers, the most recent techniques, developments, and the newest updates in breast cancer, woman psychology, women disorders are hallmarks of this conference.