Market Analysis - Clinical Pharmacy Congress 2020
Singapore is a multi-cultural city; different ethnic communities live and work together in Singapore. Singapore is leading the way in the development of several industries in South East Asia, with a focus on science, pharmacy and health care. Singapore is a major key drug market for pharmaceutical companies. Its pharmaceutical market was estimated to be about $820 million. It is expected to grow at a steady rate of 6%, compared to the 5% average growth in the Asia-Pacific region.
It has also emerged as integrated and advanced hubs for pharmaceutical manufacturing and research. Singapore’s pharmaceutical industry is regulated by the Health Sciences Authority (HSA) and the Health Products Act 2007, which includes all medical devices, pharmaceuticals, medicines and other supplements. It has one of the best health infrastructures in the world. Most of the expensive tertiary care services are provided by public hospitals at affordable rates. Public hospitals and specialty centers of Singapore engage in clinical research.
Singapore Pharmaceutical market can be characterized by the presence of best infrastructure, advanced and integrated hubs for research and pharmaceutical manufacturing and access to regional markets and skilled workforce.
Singapore Pharmaceutical Companies:
Johnson & Johnson
Conference Series is a renowned organization that organizes highly notable conferences throughout the globe. Currently, we are bringing forth “ 6thAnnual Congress on Clinical & Hospital Pharmacy” (Clinical Pharmacy Congress 2020) scheduled to be held on March 25-26, 2020 at Singapore. The conference invites all the participants across the globe to attend and share their insights and convey recent developments in the field of Pharmaceuticals and Clinical Research.
In the light of this theme, the Conference series aims to provide a forum for international researchers from various areas of clinical research, hospital pharmacy, method development and validation by providing a platform for critical analysis of new data, and to share latest cutting-edge research findings and results about all aspects of Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy.
- Experts in Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- Research Heads from Research Centre’s
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians from various areas
- Eminent Scientific Professionals in Pharma
- Pharmaceutical Associations and Societies
- Clinical trial experts in Pharmaceutical and Life science
- Pharmaceutical Business Entrepreneurs
- Manufacturing Pharmaceutical products Companies
- Physicians, Nurses, and Clinical Practitioner
- Noble laureates in Health Care and Medicine
- Directors of clinical laboratories department in various Universities and institutions
- Marketing teams of Industries with novel products to showcase at the conference
- Directors and Professors from Universities and Institutions
- Post-doctoral and Ph.D. students working on clinical pharmacy and hospital pharmacy program
- Relevant Graduate and Postgraduate students
ConferenceSeries and its subsidiaries including iMedPub LLC and Conference Series Ltd Organise 3000+ Conferences across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open Access Journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members