Market Analysis - Computer Graphics & Animation 2018
In 2018, Global Computer Graphics Industry Report is an expert and inside and out research write about the world's major territorial economic situations of the Computer Graphics industry, concentrating on the primary districts (North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific) and the principle nations (United States, Germany, Japan and China).
The global computer graphics market can be universally divided into hardware and application software based on the component. Hardware segment is comprised of all the crucial hardware needed to underpin different computer graphics application software, tools, and technologies. The hardware components include motion capturing systems graphic cards, Graphic Processing Units (GPU), RAM and storage, workstations including the processor (CPU), game consoles, and portable devices including 3D scanners; and expected to lead the market on account of the expensiveness of critical components.
The 3D Animation market can be arranged by programming into module programming, Software development kits (SDK) and bundled programming. The animation software market is expected to display high development with the advancement of computer graphics, PCs, and stereoscopic imaging programming. The equipment fragment involves the movement catching (Mocap) frameworks, GPU, video cards and workstations. The market is additionally sectioned on the premise of sending into on-request & on-introduce arrangements. The Rise of famous 3D activity in restorative representation utilized for medicinal preparing or showcasing is assessed to decidedly affect advertise development.
The application software segment is consists of packaged software, plug-in-software, and Software Development Kits (SDK) with some such application software like Revit, 3D Max design Studio, AutoCAD, Maya, Powtoon, Rhino 3D, Adobe Illustrator, C-DESIGN fashion, CorelDraw, Vetigraph, etc. In the upcoming generation, the application software segment is slated to outpace its hardware counterpart.
From a Geographical viewpoint, North America, led by the USA and Canada, dominates the global Computer Graphics Market. The two countries are home to many big names in visual effects (VFX) in Animation Industry such as Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, DreamWorks, Warner Bros Animation, etc.
Global Computer Graphics Market is expected to grow with a significant CAGR (compound annual growth rate) of 6.1% during the forecast period 2017-2024. The global market for Computer Graphics stood at a valuation about USD 131.6 Billion in 2016. Further, it is estimated that the global market for computer graphics may witness a remarkable growth and reach at the valuation of USD 215.5 Billion by the end of the year 2024.
The Global demand for Computer Aided Engineering Market was valued at around USD 3,402.29 Billion in 2016, and is expected to reach approximately USD 4,199.52 Million in 2018, growing at a CAGR (compound annual growth rate) of slightly above at 11.10% during the period of 2016-2018.
Computer Graphics Application: Software Market Volume Worldwide from 2013 to 2018 (in billion US dollars):
o The statistic shows the size of the global computer graphics application software market, broken down from 2013 to 2017. In 2014, the CAD/CAM software segment was worth 7.97 billion US dollars and it will reach in 10.32 billion US dollars.
Computer Graphics Software Market: Modeling & Animation Software from 2012 to 2018:
o The statistic shows the size of the Computer Graphics Software Market value in the Modeling & Animation software segment in period of 2012 - 2018. In 2012, the total value of this market was 220 Million US dollars. The market is expected to increase to 260 Million US dollars by 2018.
The Graphic Processing Unit (GPU) Market size is expected to reach USD 157.1 Billion by in the year of 2022, growing at a CAGR (compound annual growth rate) of 35.6% during the period of 2016 to 2022. A graphics processing unit (GPU) is a dedicated electronic circuit designed to deploy and modify memory to accelerate the processor and the creation of images and projections for display which is effective and admirable for the future technology. The GPU industry enables intricate shapes, complex optical effects, and seamless motion to deliver enhanced images at a faster pace (eg 4k, HD display). The GPUs can simultaneously run several independent tasks of computation, enabling task-level parallelism and vice-versa.
Key Benefits of the Graphic Processing Unit Market Report:
o It offers a comprehensive analysis of the current and future trends in the global graphic processing unit market.
o It provides a competitive scenario of the market and elucidates on the growth trends, drivers, scope, opportunities, and challenges.
o It includes a comprehensive analysis of the key segments to provide insights on the market dynamics.
o It incorporates the Porter’s Five Forces Analysis to highlight the potential of buyers and suppliers as well as provides insights on the competitive structure.
o It enlists positioning of the market player operating in the market.
The Computer Graphics Market has been segmented on the basis of component and application. Based on Component: the market has been further classified into hardware component and application software component. By Application: the market is further classified into CAD, image processing, entertainment (3D/animation/visual effects (VFX), user interface and others (education graphics, etc.)
Importance of the Conference:
o The International Conference and Expo on Computer Graphics and Animation will be focused on scientists, professors, researchers, engineers, graphic designers, developers, animators and practitioners in graphics, 3D animation, virtual reality, computer vision, image processing, human-computer interaction and other related subjects.
o The conference will be structured along 16 main tracks, covering different aspects related to Computer Graphics.
o The conference will discuss the tools to translate the visual into the digital.
o Network: Network with potential clients & partners. Our combined conference & exhibition format maximises the opportunity for face-to-face time with your target audience.
o Promote: Promote your brand as a CGI innovator and thought leader alongside the CG Expo brand. Our range of leading media partners and press will provide you with great publicity and increased brand awareness.
o Showcase: Showcase your products and services to industry leaders, investors, and target audience. The Computer Graphics 2018 Expo offers the perfect platform to launch new initiatives and associate your brand with cutting-edge Graphics technology.
Computer Graphics in Canada (University Graphics Labs):
- University of Alberta Computer Graphics Research Group
- University of Calgary Graphics Jungle Research Lab
- Simon Fraser University Graphics, Usability and Visualization Lab
- University of British Columbia Imager Lab
- University of Victoria Computer Graphics Group
- Dalhousie University Dalhousie Computer Graphics and Visualization Lab
- University of Toronto Dynamic Graphics Project
- University of Waterloo Computer Graphics Lab
- York University Vision, Graphics, and Robotics Lab
- Universite de Montreal Computer Graphics Group
- Université du Québec en Outaouais VR Lab (psychologie)
- Université du Québec, ETS Laboratoire de recherche en multimedia
- McGill University Computer Graphics Lab
- University of Saskatchewan Imaging, Multimedia, and Graphics Group
Companies related to Computer Graphics & Animation (In Canada):
Computer Graphics 2018 Google Analytics Metrics: A Glimpse
- Enormous numbers of Readers are visiting our conference/event website/portal to attend, submit their recent innovations and for global Networking.
- More than 50000 Visitors are visiting conference website to attend, submit proposals or showcase their products.
- Highest number of Visitors reporting both from the developed and developing nations.
- Our conference website/portal is an indicator to explore the research proposal of the researchers from under developing nation.
- Majority of the visitors have come from countries/territories like United States of America, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Australia, China, India, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Thailand, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, South Korea, Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey and Ukraine.
- Highest number of Visitors reporting both from the developed and developing nations.
- Penetrating the study of visitor, navigation, and traffic patterns to determine the success of our conference website majority amount of traffic we receive from cities like Austin, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Nashville, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Seattle, Washington, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Edinburgh, London, Rome, Valencia, Zurich, Copenhagen, Athens, Moscow, Vienna, Sydney, Melbourne, Beijing, Hyderabad, Tokyo, Singapore, Seoul, Auckland, Middle East, Cairo, Dubai, Riyadh, Istanbul.
- Average Time spent by each visitor on Site is 01:21 Minute.
- The Traffic Sources mentions that the number of Unique Visitors of the website listing from renowned universities, research institutions and organizations.
Justify your presence in Computer Graphics 2018
- A perfect place to explore their research findings.
- Exposure to eminent people in the field of respective research.
- Networking and B2B/B2C meetings with academic people coming from all over the world.
- Online publication of the abstract in the conference website, related journals and also in the conference proceeding with the unique DOI given.
- International Speaker Certification.
- CPD certification, Funding opportunities for their research work from different institutions.
- Exclusive Speaker Pages in relation with the conference website for registered speakers and Organizing Committee Members
- Special Publication discount benefits as a conference attendee
- Opportunity for getting exposed to various advancements in the field of their current research
- Opportunity to participate in poster presentation competition and award sponsored by Science and Engineering Research Support soCiety (SERSC)
- An interactive session with eminent people attending the conference helps in their career or future aspects.
- Opportunity to get sponsorships for their research career by The Institute for Education, Research, and Scholarships (IFERS)
- Opportunity to travel as a tourist and visit places nearby the conference
Besides all these factors we also create individual speaker pages where their accepted biography and abstracts are updated on regular basis for promoting their web presence in all the search engine listings and Social Networking Channels.