Market Analysis - Crop Science 2020
Market Analysis Report for Crop Science 2020 scheduled at Tokyo, Japan during November 09-10, 2020.
Japan had the world's third-largest economy with a total gross domestic product (GDP) of US$4.1 trillion in 2015. The real GDP growth was 0.4% in 2015, a rate that is anticipated to increase to 0.9% throughout 2016. Japan has a large middle class and one of the oldest populations in the world. Individuals aged 65 and over are the largest demographic, representing over 26.7% of the total Japanese population in 2015. An aging population can pose challenges to the market, especially as these older consumers increase in number and their dietary requirements change. Furthermore, older generations require more innovative products, such as easy-to-use packaging or smaller portions. Health-related products, such as functional foods, are also of very high importance. Consequently, opportunities to better serve this segment of the population are emerging in several packaged food categories. Packaged food sales were valued at US$158 billion in 2015 and are anticipated to reach US$164.2 billion by 2020.
Current analysis of crop production in Asia:
Global Plant Sourced Organic Fertilizer Market Professional Survey Report 2020 provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global Plant Sourced Organic Fertilizer sector. The global Plant Sourced Organic Fertilizer market is expected to reach USD 50 billion by 2025, from an estimated USD 41 billion in 2018, growing at a CAGR of 61% during 2018-2025.
The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles. The report segments the geographies by regions, which include North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, and India.
This study helps in understanding the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands.
On the opposite hand, there also are several problems because of the introduction of sensible agriculture. Numerous technologies are required for sensible agriculture is needed of corporations providing such solutions. For that, it's expected that by corporations collaborating and competitive not solely among Japan however conjointly overseas, their technology and knowhow can develop. It's necessary to scale back development price, as well as by following standardization, to the most attainable extent supported collaboration between business, government and domain and victimization existing technologies and elements.
Crop Science 2020 witnessed a merger of United Nations agency enlightened the gang with their data and confabulated on varied new-fangled topics associated with the sector of Agriculture and Organic farming with namely Dr Surinder Singh Kukal, Director & Dean of Punjab Agricultural University, India.
Agriculture Research Centers Worldwide:
- Kerry Group, Ireland
- Vilmorin, France
- Adler Seeds, US
- China Agri-Industries Holdings, China
- ContiGroup Companies, Belgium
- Case Corporation, US
- Golden State Foods, US
- Heritage Foods, India
- Noble Group, South America
- The Mosaic Company, US
- Monsanto, US
- Wayne Farms, US
- Dawn Meats, Ireland
- Groupe Limagarin, France
- Bayer Crop Science, Germany
- New Holland Agriculture, Italy
- John Deere Tractor, US
- CLAAS, Germany
- Skellerup, New Zealand
- Technofarm International, Libya
Agriculture Research Centers Worldwide:
- Consultative Group for International Agricultural Research, France
- Africa Rice Center, Benin
- Bioversity International, Italy
- Center for International Forestry Research (CIFOR), Indonesia
- International Center for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT), Colombia
- International Crops Research Institute (Semi-Arid Tropics), India
- International Food Policy Research Institute United States
- International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA), Nigeria
- International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI), Kenya
- International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center Mexico
- International Potato Center (CIP), Peru
- International Rice Research Institute Philippines
- International Water Management Institute (IWMI), Sri Lanka
- World Agroforestry Centre, Kenya
- WorldFish Center (International Center for Living Aquatic Resources Management), Malaysia