Market Analysis - Dermatology 2018
Global Dermatology and Allied Market Forecast
The global dermatology market was assessed at $20.0 billion in 2015 and is foreseen to grow at a considerable Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.73%, reaching $33.7 billion in 2022. The key market drivers of this growth will be the arrival of recently approved premium biologics, as well as promising late-stage products that are expected to be highly valuable. Overall, there are 801 dermatology products in the pipeline, where biologics constitute 37%, despite the fact that this molecule type represents only a small fraction of the marketed products landscape.
The dermatology market is mainly separated into three sectors; general, cosmetic and Mohs surgery. Of these, general dermatology is the largest sector by revenue as it enspheres a range of skin diseases and treatments.
One of the latest trends in the market is growing importance of dermatology in the cosmetic industry. The growth in treatments provided by cosmetic surgery in the field has depicted a great development in the cosmetic dermatology market. Some of the procedures frequently performed by cosmetic dermatologists include, but are not limited to; Botox injections, collagen treatments, liposuction, laser skin therapies (for hair removal, skin resurfacing, tattoo removal, etc), and varicose vein removal. Cosmetic surgeries are gradually expanding, allowing the dermatoscopes market to grow.
The global dermatoscopes market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.89% during the period 2017-2021. One of the key market drivers is increasing usage in diagnostic procedures. The diagnostic accuracy for melanoma is considerably better with those specialists who have expertise in the field of dermatoscopy than with those who do not have any specialized training in the same. There is a considerable improvement in the sensitivity or detection of the malignant melanomas with specialists trained in dermatoscopy, as well as specificity or percentages of non-melanomas diagnosed correctly as compared with the traditional clinical naked eye examination.
The global dermatology diagnosis device market has been gauged as an expeditiously growing market and expected to reach high growth figures. The benefits such as easy detection of the skin disease at initial stages had increased their market globally. The diagnostic devices are widely accepted by the patient suffering from diseases like skin cancer, lesions, scalp problems, wrinkles, warts and other skin related diseases. Out of total cases of skin disease worldwide, the USA and Europe comprise of 6% and 7.5% of the cases respectively and are anticipated to increase during the forecast period, leading to the growth of the overall market. Technological advancements in treatments and increased incidences of skin diseases, acne, tattoo removal, psoriasis, and other skin related problems are the key factors contributing to the growth of the market. North America captures the largest market share of 70% in 2013 of the global dermatology diagnostic device market
After receiving the unmitigated success and an overwhelming response from the attendees in the previous edition of International Dermatology conference we are delighted to announce the commencement of the 15th International Conference on Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, slated to hold in Toronto, Canada from August 30-31, 2018.
The event is intended to provide insights on the emerging therapies and for various skin conditions ranging from dermatitis to melanoma and thus the theme “Skin-in-depth: Research & Care” has been chosen to foster the wide range of sub-specialties of dermatology. The purpose of the meeting will be to elucidate the diseases from a number of scientific aspects, present an opportunity to meet and network with renowned Dermatologists, Scholars, pharmacists, and allied health professional from around the world and listen to top speakers on new development that will advance the future of Dermatology.
Dermatology Conference Highlights:
- Clinical Dermatology
- Skin infections and Infestations
- Regional Dermatology
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Surgical Dermatology
- Medical Devices / Equipments
- Skin and disorders
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Skin Cancer
Conference Series Ltd is an open resource platform that conducts 3000+ global events including International Conferences, Workshops, Symposia, Trade Shows, Exhibitions and Science Congresses in all the major scientific disciplines, including Clinical, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Engineering, Technology, Business Management and Life Sciences across America, Europe, The Middle East, and Asia Pacific. It is reaching over 25 million researchers, scholars, students, professionals and corporate entities all over the globe.
After the Conference, attendees should be able to identify the latest trends in treatments for several skin diseases, discuss mechanisms of action and efficacy for future dermatologic therapies.
Toronto is Canada's largest city, the fourth largest in North America, and home to a diverse population of about 2.8 million people. It's a global centre for business, finance, arts and culture and is consistently ranked one of the world's most livable cities.
Entertainment, shopping,art and antiques, gift and souvenirs
Toronto is one of the world’s most cosmopolitan and multicultural cities, flourishing on the northwestern shores of Lake Ontario is known for the diverse choice of food, arts, festivals and weather patterns. Smaller suburbs surrounding the city provide options for people who prefer to take time out from big city life. Being the fourth largest city in North America, it is most populous metropolitan of Canada, habiting about 26% of the Canadian population. English is spoken by majority of Torontonians, though there are 160 languages in the city.Toronto is an international centre of business, finance, arts, and culture. Toronto is Canada’s banking/financial capital and the home of its principle stock exchange, the Toronto Stock Exchange.
TTC’s far-reaching and reliable network of buses and streetcars are interconnected by an extensive underground subway system. The buses are newly manufactured hybrid-electrics, introduced to reduce air pollution. Toronto also has Zipcar, a membership car-sharing service that is billable by the hour. Art Gallery of Ontario and Royal Ontario Museum are popular with both tourists and residents. Notable places to visit while in Toronto are Toronto Islands FREE, Distillery District, St. Lawrence Market, Harbourfront Centre, Hockey Hall of Fame and Museum, Casa Loma, CN Tower, Royal Ontario Museum and a good range of shopping markets.Canada's busiest airport, Toronto Pearson International Airport (IATA: YYZ), straddles the city's western boundary with the suburban city of Mississauga.
We truly hope Toronto would prove to be an amazing and comfortable experience for all the attendees.
Major Dermatology Associations in Toronto:
• Dermatologist association of Ontario
• Toronto Dermatological Society
• Canadian Dermatology Nurses' Association
• Canadian dermatological association
Major Dermatology Associations in Canada &USA:
• American Academy of Dermatology
• American College of Mohs Surgeons
• American Dermatological Association, Inc.
• Alliance for Humane Dermatology
• Canadian Dermatology and Skin Science Nurses
• Canadian Medical Protective Association
• Canadian Association of Wound Care
• Society for Pediatric Dermatology
• Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
• American Contact Dermatitis Society
• American Society of Dermatology
• American Telemedicine Association (ATA) Teledermatology
• American Society of Cosmetic Dermatology & Aesthetic Surgery
Major Dermatology Associations around the World:
• Asian Dermatological Association Ltd
• Asociación Colombiana de Dermatologia y Cirugía Dermatológica
• Australasian Society for Dermatology Research
• American Academy of Cosmetic Family Medicine
• American Society for Dermatological Surgery (ASDS)
• National Society of Cosmetic Physicians/American Academy of Cosmetic Physicians
• British Society for Dermatological Surgery
• Dermatological Society of Malaysia
• Medical Dermatology Society
• British Cosmetic Dermatology Group
• European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Top Universities in Ontario:
• University of Toronto
• York university
• University of western Ontario
• University of Waterloo
• McMaster University
• Queens University
Top Universities in Canada:
• University Of British Columbia
• McGill University
• University OF Alberta
• University of Manitoba College of Medicine
• Dalhousie University Faculty of Medicine
• Université de Montréal Faculté de Médecine
Top universities in USA
• University of California
• University of Chicago
• Yale University
• University of Pennsylvenia
• Duke University
• University of Minnesota
Top Universities Around the World:
• Cornell University
• Harvard University
• University of Michigan Medical School
• Emory University
• Thomas Jefferson University
• University of Pittsburgh
• Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions
Hospitals Associated with Dermatology Research in Toronto:
• Sunnybrook Hospital
• Womens college hospital
• Mount Sinai Hospital
• Toronto Western Hospitals
Hospitals Associated with Dermatology Research in Canada:
• Alberta Health Services
• Hospital for Sick Children
• Vancouver General hospital, Vancouver
• Ottawa General Hospital, Ottawa
• Shriners Hospital-Canada
• Mission Memorial Hospital, Mission
• Toronto General Hospital
Dermatology Research Centers in Canada:
• Canadian Dermatology Foundation (CDF)
• Guenther Dermatology Research Centre
• Division of Clinical Dermatology & Cutaneous Science
• Phototherapy Education and Research Centre (PERC)
• Ricky Kanee Schachter Dermatology Centre
Who Should Attend?
• Physician Assistants
• Research Scholar
• Aspiring Students
Why to attend Dermatology 2018
• All the accepted speaker abstracts will be published in the respective supporting journals and receive DOI provided by CrossRef.
• Global networking: In transferring and exchanging Ideas.
• Networking with experts in your field.
• Expert Forums.
• Career Development Sessions.
• Best Poster Awards.
• Preconference and Conference Workshops.
• Symposiums on Latest Research.