Market Analysis - Dual Diagnosis 2017
Dual Diagnosis 2017 welcomes attendees, presenters, and exhibitors from all over the world to Munich, Germany. We are delighted to invite you all to attend and register for the “2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Dual Diagnosis” which is going to be held during May 18-19, 2017. The organizing committee is gearing up for an exciting and informative conference program including Keynote presentation, plenary lectures, symposia, workshops and poster presentations on various topics related to addiction research and therapy around the theme Research strategies, advanced technologies and innovations in Dual Diagnosis for participants from all over the world.
Importance and Scope:
Dual Diagnosis 2017 is a two day event provides a perfect platform for leading scientists, researchers, decision-makers and other players to gain the latest information on topics of current research like Addiction Genetics, Drug addiction and Neuro toxicology, Dual Diagnosis and Drug induced brain disorders.
The United States addiction pharmacotherapy market, currently valued at $2 billion, is expected to reach a value of $2.9 billion by 2012. Over 30 medications are in planning and testing stages to counter alcohol abuse and narcotic and nicotine dependencies. The 41% growth is expected as a result of increased demand for treatment medications that are more tolerable to people who are unable to tolerate currently available therapies. 8.9% of the U.S. population aged 12 or older would meet the diagnostic criteria for a drug or alcohol use disorder (substance use disorder). This was an estimated 22.1 million persons. Of these, 2.9 million were classified with a substance use disorder of both alcohol and illicit drugs. 4.2 million Were classified with a substance use disorder for illicit drugs but not alcohol. 15.0 million Were classified with a substance use disorder for alcohol but not illicit drugs.
USA, specialist mental health settings grew by 61% between 2010 and 2014. USA mental health system, 29% of state and territory mental health spending was dedicated to caring for people in the community by 2014, the share of total mental health expenditure had increased to 53%. National Survey on Drug Use and Health stated that 18.5% of adults with mental illness had a co-occurring substance use disorders, effects 9.98 million people. According to the Drug Abuse, Alcohol, and Mental Health Administration, 60 % of the 2 million populations with severe mental illness addicted to drugs or alcohol, compared to 15 % of the general population. Americans 17 million adults have alcohol use disorders, either alcoholism or other, problems. The cost of those problems to the nation’s economy is $185 billion annually.
Why Munich, Germany?
Munich is one of the major Addiction hubs in Germany. There are about 600 retreat centers in Munich. Prestigious universities of Munich are working in the field of Addiction. It features Best Addiction research centers, Rehabilitation Centers &Counseling Centers, many addiction related Associations and Societies. Top universities of Munich are into addiction research.
· Drug Addiction
· Addiction & Brain
· Mental Health & Addiction
· Opioids Poisoning
· Addiction & Neurotoxicology
· Addictive Disorders
· Addiction Psychiatry
· Bipolar Disorders
· Depression & Anxiety
· Clinical Interventions & Case Reports
· Science of Drug abuse
· Neuro Cognitive disorders
· Addiction Nursing
· Addiction: Pharmacology
· Addiction Therapy
· Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation & Recovery
Why to attend??
With members from around the world focused on learning about Addiction Research and Therapy. The conference brings together some of the latest, most thought-provoking research from around the world. In a small and intimate setting, researchers and clinicians from all corners of the world are able to exchange ideas, share findings and discuss future collaborations. This will produce a broader international knowledge-base and wonderful advances in the field of Addiction Therapy. World-renowned speakers, the most recent techniques, and the newest updates in Addiction research and Therapy are hallmarks of this conference.
A Unique Opportunity for Advertisers and Sponsors at this International event:
Major Addiction Associations and societies around the Globe
· International Society of Addiction Medicine
· National Institute on Drug Abuse
· National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
· National Association of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors
· National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers
· International Association of Addiction &Offender Counselors
· Canadian Addiction Counselors Certification Federation
· Georgia Addiction Counselors Association
· State association of addiction services
· American Society of Addiction Medicine
· New York Society of Addiction Medicine (NYSAM)
· Munich Alcohol and Drug Abuse Association
· American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
· Substance abuse and mental health services administration
· Texas Association of Addiction Professionals
· California Society of Addiction Medicine
· California Association of Addiction Recovery Resources
· Care addiction recovery
Top Universities in Munich:
· University of Munich
· Munich State University
· Munich Atlantic University
· University of South Munich
· University of Central Munich
· University of Germany
Rehabilitation Center in Munich, Germany
· Rehabilitationszentrum München
· ZAR Munich center for outpatient rehabilitation
· CITY PHYSIO physiotherapy and rehabilitation
· HELIOS Hospital west of Munich
· CITY PHYSIO physiotherapy and rehabilitation
· Fachambulanz für junge Suchtkranke München
· Anonyme Alkoholiker Kontaktstelle
· Klinik und Poliklinik für Orthopädie, Physikalische Medizin und Rehabilitation