Market Analysis - Environmental Health 2017
1. Market Scenario:
The Environmental health and climate change is expected to reach USD 96.18 billion by 2023, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. One of the major factors driving demand during the forecast period is The increasing number of regulations imposed by environmental protection and governmental agencies worldwide.
Economic slackening in several parts of the globe has led to significant corporate restructuring, plant closures, and mothballing. These business decisions are, however, made taking into consideration the various environmental challenges posed by these decisions. There is an increasing need for minimizing environmental culpabilities and eliminating long-term risks.
These factors have led several agencies and governmental organizations to impose stringent compliance requirements across industries, with regards to ecological conservation, and safety and health of personnel. This trend is mainly being witnessed in the North American region, followed by Asia Pacific.
As a result of the aforementioned factors, companies across core industries such as chemicals, petrochemicals, energy & mining, construction, manufacturing, healthcare, and telecommunications are being increasingly pressurized to comply with the various regulations put forth by governmental agencies to ensure environmental and worker health and safety.
2. Regional Analysis of Geriatric Care Services Market:
The Environmental health research market size was valued at USD 697.05 billion in 2015, with forecast target exceeding USD 1,321 billion by 2023, at over 7.2% CAGR. Growth of geriatric care services market at geographical scales like USA, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
USA: The U.S. The Environmental health Research market having had a share of USD 275 billion in 2015 is anticipated to be the largest market over the coming period. The growth can be attributed to the large number of long-term care services across this region.
Europe: The Environmental health research t is expected to reach £56 billion in Europe by 2023 with the private setting contributing to 89% of revenues.
Middle East & Asia Pacific: The Environmental health in the Middle East region will cost more than US$19 trillion between 2015 and 2023. Asia Pacific is projected to record the highest growth rate of 8.5 % over the coming seven years. The APAC The Environmental health share is likely to hit USD 256 billion by 2023.
3. Key Players of Environmental Health
Environmental health And Global climate change has several kinds of key players as it has broad spectrum.It includes
A. Health associations around Globe
- National Environmental Health Association (NEHA)
- National Institute of Environmental health Sciences
- European Public Health Association (EUPHA)
- International Federation of Environmental Health
- European Centre for Environment and Health (ECEH)
- Illinois Environmental Health Association (IEHA)
- Arizona Environmental Health Association
- Environmental Health Australia Ltd
- Association of Environmental Health Academic Programs (AEHAP)
- Ohio Environmental Health Association
- Indiana Environmental Health Association (IEHA)
- California Environmental Health Association (CEHA)
B. Universities around Globe
- Wageningen University
- University of Groningen
- West Catholic University
- University of California, Berkeley (UCB)
- Stanford University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Harvard University
- University of Oxford
- University of Cambridge
- Imperial College London
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- The University of Queensland
Paris government is allowing budget on Environmental Health research,Climate Change and Biodiversity, which distributes to central government, state government, local government & business sector as well and the total expenditure is 1,640.82 UDS million in the year 2015 and the country trying to spend 0.7% of Gross National Income.
4. Members associated with Environmental Health:
- Geologists, Occupational Therapists, Ecologists, Politicians
- Eminent Scientists, Research Professors, Rectors
- Environmental Health and Safety Engineers
- Hazardous Substances Professionals,Pest Control Professionals, Biodiversity professionals
- Marketing Professionals, Regulatory Officials, Engineers
- Environmental Health Specialists, Sanitarians, Public Health Engineers
- Family Health Teams, Members of Community Health centres
- University Professors, Students in Public Health, Environmental Sciences, nursing & medical and health
- Professionals of Environmental Toxicology ,Occupational health ,Biomedical Waste,
5. Research Segments
Environmental health and Climate change Research has segmented on the basis of Application, End-use and Region:
A. Application Segment (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
B. End Use Segment (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
C.Regional Segments (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
6. Conferences Hosted by other organisations
- Annual Yankee Conference on Environmental Health
- National Conference and global forum on science policy and environment
- Environmental Health and Safety Vienna
- NEHA 2017 Annual Educational Conference & Exhibition
- 2017 Children's Environmental Health Translational Research Conference:New Challenges
- International Conference on Climate Change 2017 Sri Lanka
- TIIKM conferences on climate changes
By considering above data: Requirement of organizing environmental health conferences is obvious to educate the people who are not aware of environmental health aspects,Climate Change and Water Born Diseases ,Zoonotic Diseases , Vector Born Diseases . The dissemination of knowledge could occur only through international meetings and conferences. Second international conference on Environmental Health & Global Climate Change would address the recent advancements happening in this field with a series of key Note, Plenary sessions, Workshops, Symposiums and discussions represented by renowned speakers from more than 40 nations.