Market Analysis - Epigenetics 2017
Conference series LLC invites all the participants and attendees from all over the world to attend The International Congress on Epigenetics & Chromatin during November 06-08, 2017 which is the only bench to bedside review of the drug discovery and development process.
Theme: Revolutionary Strategies in Diagnosis and Treatment of Cancer and Genetic Disorders
Join us in Frankfurt, Germany to delve deeper into mechanistic understanding, lead compound discovery and development, and methods for forging and promoting collaboration to achieve the translational progression of the next wave of epigenetic therapeutics.
This meeting is in Collaboration with The International Society for Cancer Epigenetics Research
The important target of this congress is to give a worldwide gathering to front line research in chromatin and epigenetics. This meeting gives “the focal hub” for individuals to exhibit their exploration and trade thoughts in an European venue. The sorting out group gathers top speakers covering the most recent advances in the field, fusing assorted qualities in each sense.
The overarching goal of this conference series is to cover chromatin regulation, chromatin dynamics, signalling to chromatin, nuclear architecture and dynamics, developmental epigenetics, epigenomics, epigenetics and human diseases, genome stability, environmental epigenetics, and Trans generational inheritance. We also include talks on latest approaches for studying these biological questions, including functional genomics, system biology and super resolution microscopy.
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Glance at the Market
The epigenetics business sector is relied upon to achieve USD 890.0 Million by 2020 from USD 469.6 Million in 2015, at a CAGR of 13.64%. Epigenetics is characterized as the investigation of the heritable changes in quality expression, with no progressions to the primary DNA arrangement. At the end of the day, epigenetics alludes to covalent change of DNA, RNA, or protein.
High predominance of growth; expanding R and D financing; expanding force of examination exercises; expanding application for non-oncology sicknesses; and developing association between scholarly, biotechnology and pharmaceutical organizations are driving components of the epigenetics market.
Global Epigenetics Market, by Research Areas
· Developmental Biology
· Drug Discovery
· Other Epigenetics Research Areas
Glance at the Market
· Epigenetic reagents was the biggest business sector esteemed at over USD 1.2 billion in 2014 attributable to the expanding measure of R&D speculations and high utilization rates. Units are relied upon to increase quick development popular because of the expanding need of fast and exact discovery methods.
· DNA methylation was the biggest innovation section representing more than 47.0% income in 2014. The presentation of mechanical progression, for example, Methylation Sensitive PCR (MSP) and quick reception of these items to enhance diagnostics proficiency are a few variables crediting for its biggest offer.
· Oncology was the biggest application market, with income esteemed at over USD 2.75 billion. Developing pervasiveness of malignancy with epigenetic change base and solid item pipeline are a few components crediting to its business sector position.
· Non oncology section is foreseen to enroll the speediest development of more than 20.0% amid the estimate time frame. The fragment is ruled by metabolic ailments attributable to, the developing base of populace experiencing diabetes and organ disappointment and expanding pervasiveness of inactive way of life.
· North America was seen to be the biggest territorial epigenetics market representing more than 38.0% of the general income, because of components, for example, the expanding tumor commonness, expanding measure of financing for R&D, developing coordinated efforts between vast pharmaceutical firms for advancement of enhanced therapeutics, high patient mindfulness levels.
· The Asia Pacific business sector is evaluated to witness lucrative development over the gauge time frame inferable from, the nearness of substantial pervasiveness of target maladies and high unmet medicinal necessities
· Some key players of the epigenetics market incorporate Illumina, Abcam, Diagenode, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Merck, Zymo research, Qiagen, CellCentric Ltd, Chroma Therapeutics Ltd, Eisai Co. Ltd, Novartis International AG, Oncolys Biopharma Inc., Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Valirx Plc and Sigma-Aldrich Corporation.
· Extensive R&D activities went for the advancement of novel medications and the nearness of solid item pipeline is relied upon to further help market development over the gauge time frame.
Grand View Research has segmented the global epigenetics market on the basis of product, technology, application and region:
U.S. Epigenetics Market, by Product, 2012-2020, (USD Million)
Epigenetics Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2022)
Epigenetics Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2022)
· DNA Methylation
· Histone Methylation
· Histone Acetylation
· Large noncoding RNA
· MicroRNA Modification
· Chromatin structures
Epigenetics Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2022)
· Solid Tumors
· Liquid Tumors
· Non Oncology
· Inflammatory Diseases
· Metabolic Diseases
· Infectious Diseases
· Cardiovascular Diseases
Epigenetics Market Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2022)
· North America
· Asia Pacific
· Latin America
· Middle East and Africa (MEA)
· South Africa