Market Analysis - Euro Biosimilars 2020
Biosimilars: Global Markets
As per market researchers the global "Biosimilars Market by Product (Recombinant Non-Glycosylated Proteins (Insulin, rHGH, Interferon), Glycosylated (mAb, EPO), Peptides (Glucagon, Calcitonin)), Manufacturing Type (In-house, Contract), Disease (Oncology, Autoimmune) - Global Forecast to 2023", The biosimilars market is expected to reach USD 23.63 Billion by 2023 from USD 5.95 Billion in 2018, at a CAGR of 31.7%. Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors (G-CSFs) reached $379.3 million in 2013. This segment is expected to increase from $453.6 million in 2014 to $1.1 billion by 2019, a CAGR of 20.2% from 2014 to 2019.
Source: BCC Research
With 10 years now added to its repertoire, European Biosimilars Congress is really turning into a staple meeting where Biosimilars partners accumulate to address the present and future condition of Biosimilars in the Europe.
The expansion of two devoted streams for the European Biosimilars Congress meeting was a hit – we could pick up knowledge from two particular groups – one that exceeded expectations in the systematic and assembling end – and one that exceeded expectations in the business and key end.
The 2020 establishment of this meeting will enable us to keep on diving further into both the investigation of Biosimilars improvement – and the business requirements for organizations that keep on seeking FDA endorsement.
The Organizing Committee is delighted to invite you to attend the 13th European Biosimilars Congress one of its remarkable Pharmaceutical conferences, to be held during April 01-02, 2020 London, UK. European Biosimilars Congress is a global annual event. This European Biosimilars Congress 2020 will bring together scientists, researchers, business development managers, CEOs, directors, IP Attorneys, Regulatory Officials and CROs from around the world. Many biologics products are making their entry in the pharma market and experiencing a notable rise in their usage over the conventional medications.
At Euro Biosimilars 2020 meet your target audiences from around the world focused on learning about biologics and Biosimilars. This conference would be your single best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the biologics and Biosimilars community.
- 300+ Participation (70 Industry: 30 Academia)
- 10+ Keynote Speakers
- 50+ Plenary Speakers
- 20+ Exhibitors
- 14 Innovative Educational Sessions
- 5+ Workshops
- B2B Meetings
Motives to attend:
- Keynote presentation along with interactions to galvanize the scientific community.
- Workshop and symposiums to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Pharma/Biotech community.
- A wide track of exhibitors to showcase the new and emerging technologies.
- Platform to global investment community to connect with stakeholders in Pharma/Biotech sector.
- Young Scientist/ Investigators Award geared towards best budding young research.
- Links to the political marketing resources in order to expand your business and research network.
- Triumph of Awards, Certificates recognizes your commitment to your profession to encourage the nascent research.
Euro Biosimilars 2020 has everything you need:
Open panel discussions: Providing an open forum with experts from academia and business to discuss on current challenges in Biosimilars & Biologics, where all attendees can interact with the panel followed by a Q&A session.
Speaker and poster presentations: Providing a platform to all academicians and industry professionals to share their research thoughts and findings through a speech or a poster presentation.
Editorial board meeting: Discussing on growth and development of open access Bioanalysis and Biomedicine International Journals and recruiting board members and reviewers who can support the journal.
Round table meetings: Providing a platform where industry professionals meet academic experts.
Over 50+ organizations and international pavilions will be exhibiting at the Euro Biosimilars 2019 conference. . Exhibitors will include equipment manufacturers and suppliers, systems providers, finance and investment firms, R&D companies, project developers, trade associations, and government agencies.
In addition to the products and services you will have access to valuable content, including Keynote Presentations, Product Demonstrations and Educational Sessions from today’s industry leaders.
The Euro Biosimilars 2020 has everything you need, all under one roof, saving you both time and money. It is the event you cannot afford to miss!
- Directors, CEO’s of Organizations
- Business Development Managers
- Chief Scientific Officers
- R&D Researchers from Biosimilar and Bioslogics Industries
- Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors
- PhD Scholars
- Patent Attorneys
- Intellectual Property Attorneys
- Investment Analysts
- Association, Association presidents and professionals
- Noble laureates in Health Care and Medicine
- Bio instruments Professionals
- Bio-informatics Professionals
- Software development companies
- Research Institutes and members
- Supply Chain companies
- Manufacturing Companies
- CRO and DATA management Companies
- Training Institutes
- Business Entrepreneurs