Market Analysis - Food & Nutrition 2020
Clinical Nutrition Market Overview:
Global Clinical Nutrition Market is estimated to reach $68.6 billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2016 to 2024. Clinical nutrition is part of health care that provides treatment of medical illnesses produced due to inappropriate diet or caused due to the body failure to absorb nutrients presented in a normal diet. These clinical nutrition products comprise clinical foods & various dietary supplements which are mainly used in treatment of eating or nutritional disorders, metabolic disorders, and other conditions. These products are considered mainly as pharmaceuticals which are delivered over parenteral and feeding. Increasing geriatric population with loss of appetite, weak digestive systems, and chronic diseases mainly drives the clinical nutrition market.
Growing population of baby boomers, high birth rate & increasing number of premature births, growing number of sufferers of receiving malnutrition treatment, and increasing incidences of lifestyle related diseases are the factors driving the growth of the clinical nutrition market. Though, strict rules and lack of responsiveness about clinical nutrition may hinder the growth of the market. Moreover, increasing adoption of clinical nutrition might provide with several growth opportunities in the forecasted year.
Global Frozen Food Market - Opportunity Analysis, Market Size, and Forecast
Technavio has published a new report on the global frozen food market from 2017-2021. According to the latest market study released by Technavio, the global frozen food market is expected to reach USD 311.9 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of more than 6%. This research report titled ‘Global Frozen Food Market 2017-2021’ provides an in-depth analysis of the market in terms of revenue and emerging market trends. This market research report also includes up to date analysis and forecasts for various market segments and all geographical regions.
The global frozen food market will register a steady growth during the forecast period, owing to the increasing demand for convenience. A high percentage of the female workforce, increased purchasing power, and expansive product portfolios are the factors that are expected to boost the market’s growth. Frozen food is also available in gluten-free, dairy-free, and non-genetically modified organism (non-GMO) varieties. The increased shelf life of frozen food products along with easy storage conditions will likely enhance their sales during the forecast period. Frozen food products will witness increased adoption in countries such as the US, Germany, the UK, and China.
Asia-Pacific Food Processing Machinery Market & Agricultural Perspectives:
The Asia-Pacific Food Processing Machinery Market was worth USD 14.97 billion in 2018 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 9.0%, to reach USD 22.1 billion by 2023. Food processing equipment can perform various operations like slicing vegetables, pureeing, mixing and kneading dough, shredding or grating cheese or vegetables, grinding items such as nuts, seeds and others. They can also perform functions like pasteurization, fermentation, refrigeration and freezing, canning, irradiation and dehydration.
- The Asia region is a decisive component in the global food chain, accounting for 19% of total global food and agriculture exports and 31% of total food and agriculture imports.
- Asia’s large and growing population, coupled with rising incomes and a burgeoning middle class, will continue to drive demand for food & agricultural commodities and resources.
- On the other hand, Asia cannot produce enough to support itself. Limited arable land, inadequate water and poor resource management, low farm yields, environmental and soil degradation and infrastructure inadequacy are limiting production. Consequently, Asia and especially China’s need for imports and investment locally and abroad is likely to increase.
- Asia agribusiness and food & agriculture companies are likely to grow in size and scope to meet the increasing demand, national policies, rising organisational capabilities, and integration and consolidation throughout the value and supply chains.
Worldwide Food and Beverages Companies:
- Cargill, USA
- Nestle, India
- Archer Daniels Midland, USA
- PepsiCo Inc., USA
- Kraft Foods Inc., USA
- The Coca-Cola Company, USA
- Anheuser-Busch InBev, Belgium
- Tyson Foods Inc., USA
- Unilever Plc/Unilever NV, U.K
- Mars Inc., USA
- SABMiller Plc, U.K
- Kirin Brewery Company Ltd, Japan
- Heineken N.V., The Netherlands
- Lactalis, France
- Asahi Breweries Ltd., Japan
- Associated British Food, U.K
- Diageo Plc, U.K
- Fonterra, New Zealand
- General Mills Inc., USA
- Kellogg Company, USA
- FrieslandCampina NV, The Netherlands
- Vion, The Netherlands
Worldwide Nutritional Supplement Companies:
Nutritional Supplement Companies in Japan:
Welcome to the official website of the 2020 24th WorldConference on Food and Nutrition Science. Food and Nutrition 2020 will be held during September 29-30, 2020, Osaka, Japan across the theme “Analysing the Interrelationships of Food, Nutrition and Human Wellbeing”. It is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of Food and Nutrition Science to a common forum.
We invite you to join us at Food and Nutrition Science Conference, where you will be sure to have a meaningful experience with scholars from around the world. Generous response and active participation from the Editorial Board Members of conference related Journals as well as from the scientists, researchers and leaders in the field of Food & Nutrition Science will make this conference as one of the most successful and productive events in 2020.