Market Analysis - Gynaecology Asia Pacific 2018
Obstetricians and Gynecologists face a wide variety of challenges: Managing the care of patients of all ages from puberty through menopause and beyond; treating both acute and chronic health conditions; and of course, managing risk through the pregnancy and childbirth process. The United States has a higher ratio of maternal deaths than at least 40 other countries, even though it spends more money per capita for maternity care than any other. The lack of a comprehensive, confidential system of ascertainment of maternal death designed to record and analyze every maternal death continues to subject U.S. women to unnecessary risk of preventable mortality. Maternal deaths must be reviewed to make motherhood safer.
Global market for Women’s Health:
The global market for women’s health therapeutics will grow from nearly $33.0 billion in 2015 to nearly $40.6 billion by 2020, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% for the period of 2015-2020.
The infertility treatment devices market is expected to reach USD 3,698.92 Million by 2020 from USD 1,822.32 Million in 2015, at a CAGR of 15.21%. Infertility treatment devices are used in assisted reproductive technologies (ART) like in vitro fertilization, intracytoplasmic sperm injection, and surrogacy for the treatment of infertility.
Women’s Health Market
In 2010, global population accounted about 6.15bn of which 49.7% was women. The same trend is expected to be existing by 2025. By 2025, the world population is forecasted to be 8.19bn of which 49.5% will be women. This forecasted figure explains the growth potential of the Women’s Health market till 2025. It is generally observed that women live longer as compared to men and undergo rapid hormonal, physiological and emotional changes in their log life time. This factor is now working as a catalyst for providing better education and healthcare services to women in all countries across the globe.
All major countries also increasing their healthcare budget time to time fuelling the growth of Women’s Health Market. Also, the growing awareness of birth control methods in both developing and developed countries are the major driving factor for the growth of the market. Again, contraception and other birth control methods are supported by the governments in developing nations can be additional growth factor of the market.
Related Associations and Societies in Gynecology and Obstetrics:
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists.,
- American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists,
- The Association of Physician Assistants in Obstetrics and Gynecology,
- Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics,
- Central Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists,
- Gynecologic Cancer Foundation,
- Society of Gynecologic Oncologists (SGO),
- The Asian Pacific Council on Contraception,
- The European Society of Contraception and Reproductive Health,
- German Foundation for World Population,
- The International Federation of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology,
- International Urogynecological Association (IUGA),
Major Gynecology and Obstetrics Associations around the Globe:
- International Union for the Scientific Study of Population (IUSSP)
- National Abortion Federation (NAF)
- Religious Institute on Sexual Morality
- American College of Nurse Midwives
- National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women's Health (NPWH)
- Physicians for Reproductive Health
- Sexuality Information and Education Council of the United States
- National Organization for Women
- International Center for Research on Women
- Nyanza Reproductive Health Society Kenya
- ASRM - American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Association for Fertility and Reproductive Health (AFRH), Nigeria
- American Association of Pro Life Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Gynecological & Obstetrical Society
- World Medical Association
- Dubai Health Authority
Conference Series LLC Ltd Invites you to meet the experts attending the "International Conference on Gynecology Obstetrics and Women’s Health" (Gynecology Asia Pacific 2018) which will be held from October 24-25 | Osaka, Japan. The Meeting program centers on "Technical Strategies and Advances in Obstetrics and Gynecology".
ConferenceSeries llc.LTD Organizes 3000+ Global Events with over 600+ Conferences, 1200+ Symposiums and 1200+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Gynecology Asia Pacific 2018 offers a cutting edge program of Renowned International Speakers, attracting over 300+ experts in fertility, Assisted conception, Sexual health and Reproductive biology. This conference intends to gather all the people across the globe like Students, Lecturers, Assistant Professors, Professors, Directors, Chairman, Chancellor, Scientists, Doctors, Managing Directors, Chief Executive Officers, Presidents and Noble Laureates and base a platform for them to share their experience, knowledge and research work, recent advancements in the field of Women’s Health. In addition to cutting-edge presentations and debates, this year agenda provides you an opportunity to participate in or organize a Workshop.