Hypertension Market Analysis and Reports | Netherlands Conference Series

Market Analysis - Hypertension 2017

Hypertension 2017 is an international platform for presenting research about Hypertension and related concepts, sharing alternative ideas about the severe cardiovascular risk factor, thus contributing to the dissemination of information about the trouble for the welfare of the society. This event enables its patrons to showcase their research works in front of Speakers, Delegates and attendees from vastly different areas across the Globe.

The conference aims to provide an opportunity to share knowledge, expertise along with unparalleled networking opportunities between a large number of medical professionals like Directors, Heads, Deans, Professors, Scientists, Researchers, Cardiologists and Writers of the Hypertension or Cardiology and related departments, Founders and Employees of the related companies, Associations, Organizations, Laboratory members and Young researchers working in the field of hypertension treatment and management. This conference mainly focuses on spreading the awareness about challenges in this field and how to prevent and manage hypertension.

Blood Pressure has a skewed normal distribution within the population and the currently accepted model assumes risk is continuously related to BP. Essential hypertension (primary, cause unknown) accounts for the majority of cases, particularly in the older patient.

Encounter the target market with members from across the globe, committed to learn about hypertension treatment and management. This is the best opportunity to outreach the largest gathering of participants from around the world. Conduct presentations, distribute and update knowledge about the current situation of hypertension treatment and receive name recognition at this 3-day event. World-eminent speakers, most recent researches, latest treatment techniques and the advanced updates in Hypertension Treatment and Management are the principal features of this conference.     

Market Report:

Hypertension is a major risk factor for cardiovascular diseases, cerebrovascular events and ischaemic heart diseases, so is therefore one of the most important preventable causes of premature morbidity and mortality in developed and developing countries. It is often symptomless, so screening is vital before damage is done. Many surveys continue to show that hypertension remains underdiagnosed, undertreated and poorly controlled. Overall, the prevalence of hypertension (at least ≥140/90 mm Hg or on treatment) in those aged over 35 was observed to be 32% in men and 27% in women.

 

High blood pressure or hypertension is the most important risk factor for cardiovascular disease. In over 90% of cases there may be no identifiable cause of hypertension, in which case the condition is known as essential hypertension. The remaining 10% of cases, hypertension may be secondary in nature as a consequence of another medical problem, such as kidney disorders, adrenal tumours, or some drugs. The prevalence of hypertension is forecasted to grow from 234 million in 2010 to 246 million in 2016 across the seven major markets (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, US, and Japan). In 2016, the US is still expected to be the largest market for hypertension, with an anticipated 83 million sufferers, followed by Japan at 49 million. According to the International Society of Hypertension, there is a clear recognition of hypertension as a major public health issue across all the 7MM. The global cardiovascular market recorded a sale of $170bn in the year 2010 and is set to grow to $187bn in 2016 at a CAGR of 1.6%. The US continued to be the largest market, with a share of 40% of the overall market. Anti hypertensives remained the largest drug class in the year 2010, with a global sale of $37.6bn and a global market share of 22%. The global market for hypertension management devices is a variable and dynamic market that will experience a strong growth through the year 2023 as an increasing number of devices would become available to address a largely unmet clinical needs.