Market Analysis - Lifescience Congress 2020
Thailand's network of public hospitals provide universal healthcare to all Thai nationals through three government schemes. Private hospitals help complement the system, especially in Bangkok and large urban areas, and Thailand is among the world's leading medical tourism destinations.
Healthcare in Thailand is overseen by the Ministry of Public Health (MOPH), along with several other non-ministerial government agencies. Under Thailand’s health schemes, 99.5 percent of the population has health protection coverage
As of 2019, Thailand's population of 68 million is served by 927 government hospitals and 363 private hospitals with 9,768 government health centers plus 25,615 private clinics.
Top Healthcare Organizations:
- Alliance Pharmaceuticals Ltd, UK
- Gilead Sciences, USA
- AstraZeneca, UK/Sweden
- Sanofi S.A., France
- Merck & Co., USA
- Bayer, Germany
- Eli Lilly and Company, USA
- Hospital Torrecárdenas, Spain
- Hospital Jerez de la Frontera, Spain
- Hospital La Línea, Spain
- Pfizer, Inc., New York
- International Federation of Associations of Pharmaceutical Physicians, Netherlands
- International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations IFPMA, Switzerland
- International Hospital Federation, Switzerland
- International Rehabilitation Council for Torture Victims, Denmark
- Physicians for Human Rights, New York
- International Society for Health and Human Rights, Serbia
- Public Service International, France
- World Self-Medication Industry, Switzerland
- BD diagnostics
- Sun pharma
- Alpha biotech
- Boston scientific
We are delighted to invite the researchers & experts from the arena of Healthcare Management; to attend upcoming “World Congres on Healthcare & Life-Science Research” is going to be held during November 18-19, 2020 Bangkok, Thailand. Life science congress 2020 is a specially designed cluster conference which consists of keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations, Workshops, Panel Discussions and Exhibitions, Young Researcher Forums (YRF),
Life science congress 2020 will create platform for health professionals, researchers, scientists, academicians, clinicians and business professionals across the globe to present their latest research, new technologies their knowledge through mutual interaction and exchange of ideas in different destinations around the world. Healthcare administrators focus on managing staff needs, and healthcare managers focus on the broader business aspects of a medical facility.
Healthcare Management 2020 will focus on the health issues and unexplored fields of diseases. which provides new opportunities for specialists of all over the world to meet, exchange, organize and explore new technologies and research ideas.