Market Analysis - Chemistry 2018
ConferenceSeries invites all the participants from all over the world to attend “International Conference on Materials and Polymer Chemistry” during July 05-06,2018 at Bangkok, Thailand which comprises of keynote presentations, Oral presentations, Poster presentations and Exhibitions.
Chemistry 2018 covers all the aspects of related field researchers, the forum of Scientists, and students from all corners of the globe, gather to discuss about Materials and Polymer Chemistry and its recent trends.
The sessions of the conference can give a brief explanation on the various approaches developed to inspect the parameters such as molecular weight, polydispersity, viscosity, hardness, stiffness and other application-specific properties of the polymer which are of high importance in research. Many corresponding high-throughput techniques have been developed in the recent years and their introduction into the commercial market further promoted the development.
Importance and Scope
The global engineering resin and polymer alloy/blend market touched 24.1 billion pounds in 2014. The market has marked up to over 25.2 billion pounds by 2015 and estimated to reach nearly 31.4 billion pounds in 2020, with a compound annual growth rate of 4.5%.
The key applications of Polymers including automotive, engine products, electrical appliances, medical devices, construction materials, packaging items, optical lenses, aviation products, etc., are to be discussed in the conference Chemistry 2018.
Materials scientists and Polymer Chemistry engineers work in several areas like Materials process engineering, research and development, quality, technical support, management, technical sales and marketing, and more. Employers may vary from primary material producers and refiners to utility providers, the transport industry, the defense force, universities, research institutions and multinational technical consultancy firms. Lot of opportunities are available for scientific and commercial ventures in the areas of forensics, bio-materials, electronic devices, nano-materials, etc.
Major International Chemistry Associations:
· Cooperation on International Traceability in Analytical Chemistry
· American Chemical Society Division of Polymer Chemistry
· American Chemical Society Division of Polymeric Materials
· American Institute of Chemical Engineers
· The International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC)
· Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
· Electrochemical Society
· European Association for Chemical and Molecular Sciences
· European Colloid and Interface Society
· European Federation for Medicinal Chemistry
· European Federation of Chemical Engineering
· European Precious Metals Federation
· Federation of Asian Chemical Societies
· International Association of Catalysis Societies
· International Association of Nanotechnology
· Materials Research Chemistry
Universities that offer Materials and Polymer Chemistry
· University of Michigan
· Carnegie Mellon University
· Chiang Mai University
· Mahidol University
· Chulalongkorn University
· Indian Institute of Technology
Materials and Polymer Chemistry Companies
· Dow Chemical
· Formosa Plastics
· Lyondell Basell Industries
· Low-density polyethylene (LDPE)
· High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
· Polypropylene (PP)
· Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
· Polystyrene (PS)
· Nylon, nylon 6, nylon 6,6.
· Teflon (Polytetrafluoroethylene)
The Conference CHEMISTRY 2018 revolves around the theme “Role of Polymers in creating an Eco-Friendly Environment”. Chemistry 2018 paves a very good platform for the Scientists, Chemical Engineers, Deans, Professors, Chemical Manufacturers, Students and Academicians to exchange their ideas, updates on Polymer science, recent innovations associated with it.
The recent advances in Polymer Chemistry such as the innovative Polymeric Smart materials, Application of Polymers in Medicinal field, their application in different domains of Science and Technology are to be discussed in this Conference Chemistry 2018. The different phases of polymers from domestic applications to biopolymers and to therapeutic polymers will be elaborated with relevance to the practical approach through some workshops, forums in the Conference Chemistry 2018. The significant role of polymers in human life will be highlighted in the Conference and this will be a milestone in the revolution of Materials and Polymer Chemistry.
· Post-Doctoral Research Scholars
· Industrial Persons
· Chemical Engineers
· Medical Devices Manufacturers
Why to attend?
Attending CHEMISTRY 2018 encapsulates a lot of benefits including
ü Recent updates
ü Innovations and Research
ü Broad range of Applications
ü Advanced Medical Treatments
Discussions related to Materials and Polymer Chemistry through variable means will definitely explore the new methods to improve the existing technologies and to develop new applications of the polymer with an aim to make the Environment Eco-Friendly.
• 900 Open Access Journals
• 21 Day rapid review process
• 30000 Editorial team, 35000 Reviewers team
• 3.5 Million readers and high visibility
• More than 100000
• Publication immediately after acceptance
• Quality and quick Editorial, Review Processing
• User friendly/feasible website translation of your paper to 50 worlds’ leading languages
• Enhanced feature: Audio version of published paper
• Digital articles to share and explore
• Sharing option: Social networking enabled
• Authors, reviewers and editors are provided with scientific credits
Conference Series Conferences
• 1000 Conferences all over the World every year
• Well organized scientific program
• Renowned speakers and scientists across the globe
• Poster presentations and world class exhibits
• Panel discussions and interactive sessions
• B2B meetings
• Perfect platform for Global Networking
• Presentation by renowned speakers from all over the world
• Poster presentations and world class exhibits
• Interactive Sessions
• Platform for global networking