Market Analysis - Metabolomics Congress 2020
Metabolomics is an emerging field which combines strategies to identify and quantify cellular metabolites using sophisticated analytical technologies with the application of statistical and multi-variant methods for information extraction and data interpretation. Metabolomics is the study of small metabolites. Metabolomics Conference deals with topics like Bioinformatics, Proteomics, Genomics, Analytical Techniques like NMR, GC-MS, LC-MS and CE-MS, Lipidomics, Metabolic Modelling, Metabolic Profiling, clinical metabolomics, Translational Sciences, Mass Spectrometry, Metabolomics Syndrome, HPLC and CE based metabolomics and more. Metabolomics - the new "omics" - is a dynamic and developing field, joining genomics, transcriptomics and proteomics in empowering an integrative frameworks science methodology to drug discovery and development. In spite of the fact that metabolomics is still at an early evolutionary stage it is conjecture that throughout the following decade the biopharma business will apply this innovation all the more generally in drug development and information.
'The Future of Metabolomics' gives fully fledged understanding into the compelling utilization of metabolomics all through drug discovery, preclinical development and clinical trials. The report also highlights the use of metabolomics in maximizing and sustaining revenues post-marketing and in the development of clinical diagnostics.
Importance & Scope:
Metabolomics is now being extensively used in pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries for biomarker and drug discovery; pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries are expected to grow at a high rate in coming years, which is expected to boost the growth of the market.
The National Institutes of Health said that they are to invest $14.3 million for metabolomics research, potentially investing more than $51.4 million over five years, to accelerate an emerging field of biomedical research known as metabolomics. As per National Centre for Biotechnology Information. Metabolomics has matured over the past 10 years. Over 300 studies have been completed over the past 5 years.
Glance at Market of Metabolomics:
The market is mainly driven by the increasing research funding for metabolomics from governments and private investors, growing demand for personalized medicine in the U.S. and Europe, and the increasing need for toxicology testing. However, low adoption rates and data complexity inhibits the growth of the metabolomics market to a certain extent. Metabolomics science is used extensively in biomarker discovery and drug assessment. Thus, the rapid growth experienced by pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries is assisting the growth of the metabolomics market.
In 2013, North America was the market leader with a share of ~42% of the global market, followed by Europe with a share of ~38%. The presence of a large number of analytical equipment manufacturers has contributed significantly to the North American and European metabolomics market. However, the Asia-Pacific region represents a significant growth opportunity for the metabolomics market during the forecast period of 2014 to 2019. The APAC market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 23% during the forecast period. The growth in this market is driven by the growing pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
The global metabolomics market was valued at $565 million in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 30% from 2014 to 2020.
[Global Market Analysis on Metabolomics]
Singapore is the second largest Life science market in the world after USA, Occupying about 10% of Market in each of the global drug and Medical devices market. According to Data monitor, the Singapore biotechnology market had total revenue of $ 43.3 Billion in 2013. By 2019, the market is expected to grow to $ 53.8 Billion.
The Singapore pharmaceutical market is the world’s second-largest, with 2013 sales estimated at $115 billion. Singapore accounts for a little less than 10% of the global Pharma market, compared with 38.4% for the U.S. and 20.7% for Western Europe. The Singapore market is a promising region for metabolomics companies, as a high amount of metabolomics research is being conducted in the country.
Major Metabolomics Related Associations around the Globe :
- Metabolomics Society
- American association for the advancement of science
- American association for clinical chemistry
- American association for cancer research
- American association of pharmaceutical scientists
- Association for Consumer Research (ACR)
- American cancer society
- Bioinformatics society of India
- Nutrigenomics Organization
- The British Society for Genetic Medicine
- The Genetics Society
- Netherlands metabolomics center
Major Proteomics and Genomics Related Associations around the Globe:
- Human Proteome Organization
- European Proteomics Association (Eupa)
- Spanish Proteomics Society– (Seprot)
- Netherlands Proteomic Platform (Npp)
- Japan Human Proteome Organisation (Jhupo)
- Italian Proteomic Association (Itpa)
- Portugese Proteomic Association (Rede Procura)
- Iranian Proteomic Society
- Taiwan Proteomic Society (Tps)
- Austrian Proteomics Society
- European Proteomics Association
- British Mass Spectrometry Society
- Belgian Mass Spectrometry Society
- Danish Mass Spectrometry Society
- Australian and New Zealand Mass Spectrometry Society
- Indiana Proteomics Consortium
- Proteome Society
- Australasian Proteomics Society
- EMBL - European Bioinformatics Institute
- European Proteomics Association
- Israeli Society for Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
- EMBnet - European Molecular Biology Network
- American Society of Human Genetics
- European Society of Human Genetics
- Japan Society of Human Genetics
- Genetic Society in China
- Hong Kong Society of Medical Genetics
- Argentine Society of Medical Genetics
- Ibero-American Society of Human Genetics of North America
- Latin American Network of Human Genetics Societies
2nd International Conference on Metabolomics, Genomics and Proteomics (Metabolomics congress 2020) scheduled during March 26-27, 2020 at Kyoto, Japan is a world-class conference that consists of discussion and workshops, symposiums, B2B meetings, keynote speeches, young research forums, poster presentations, e-Poster introductions and a panel session on the most recent advancements and patterns in the field of Metabolomics, Genomics and Proteomics.