Market Analysis - Neurologists 2018
Business delegates, Industrial Leaders, Neurologists, Neuro Oncologists, CEO's and R&D Heads from Industries, Directors, Neurosurgeons, Psychiatrist, Neuroscientist, Head of department, Professors and Students from Academia in the research of neurology and neurosurgery
12th Global Neurologists Annual Meeting on Neurology and Neurosurgery is a platform to discuss the emerging trends and researches in the field of Neurology and Neurosurgery. Brain researchers, public health professionals, scientists, academic scientists, industry researchers, scholars to exchange about state of the art research and technologies. Aim of this conference is to bring out the new technologies arose in the field of neurology. Conferences, National symposiums and Workshops provide a dedicated forum for the advancement, execution and exchange of information about Neurologists Summit 2017 and its allied areas.
Singapore, officially the Republic of Singapore, sometimes referred to as the Lion City, the Garden City or the Little Red Dot, is a sovereign city-state in Southeast Asia. Though physically small, Singapore is an economic giant. It has been Southeast Asia’s most modern city for over a century. The city blends Malay, Chinese, Arab, Indian and English cultures and religions. Its unique ethnic tapestry affords visitors a wide array of sightseeing and culinary opportunities from which to choose. A full calendar of traditional festivals and holidays celebrated throughout the year adds to its cultural appeal. In addition, Singapore offers luxury hotels, delectable cuisine and great shopping. In the city, there is no need for a car. Public transportation is excellent and walking is a good way to explore the city. All major attractions are also accessible by tour bus. Since the city is only 60 miles (100k) from the equator, the tropical temperatures do not very much. Rainfall is fairly evenly distributed through the year. No matter when you choose to visit, warm weather will be abundantly available. The visitor is struck immediately by Singapore’s abundance of parks, nature reserves, and lush, tropical greenery. North of the city, are two nature preserves, Bukit Timah and the Central Catchment Area, along with the splendid Singapore Zoological Gardens. The east coast features good seafood restaurants set on long stretches of sandy beach. In addition there are over fifty islands and islets within Singaporean waters, all of which can be reached with varying degrees of ease. Day trips are popular to Sentosa, the island amusement arcade which is linked to the south coast by a short causeway and cable car.
- Alzheimer's disease
- Intracranial Disorders
- Neuro HIV
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Parkinson's disease
- Spinal Cord Disorders
- Neuroimaging and Radiology
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Vascular Neurology
- Stem Cells Therapy for Neurological Disorders
Why to attend?
12th Global Neurologists Annual Meeting on Neurology and Neurosurgery is a unique forum to bring together worldwide distinguished academics in the field of neurology and neurosurgery, Brain researchers, public health professionals, scientists, academic scientists, industry researchers, scholars to exchange about state of the art research and technologies.
- Head of Department
- Students from Academia in the research of neurology and neurosurgery
Member Associated with Neurological and Neurosurgery research in World
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- American Academy of Neurology
- European Neurological Societies
- World Federation of Neurology
- Spanish Society of Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- American Neurological Association
- Child Neurology Society
Member Associated with Neurology and Neurosurgery research in Singapore
- Singapore Neuroscience Association
- Clinical Neuroscience Society, Singapore
- Society for Neuroscience, Sinagpore
Universities associated with Neurology and Neurosurgery in World
- Stanford University
- University of California
- University of South Carolina Beauport
- University of Helsinki
- California Institute of Technology
- Yale University
- Harvard University
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Chicago
- The Kavli Institute for Brain Science
- Cornell University
- Johns Hopkins University
- North-western University
- Hacettepe University, Institute of Oncology, Turkey
Universities associated with Neurology and Neurosurgery research in Singapore
- National University of Singapore,
- Duke-NUS Medical School,
- Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine,Singapore
Top Hospitals Associated with Neurology and Neurosurgery Research in World
- Cleveland Clinic
- St Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Mayo Clinic Scottsdale AZ
- University of Maryland Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- New York Presbyterian / Lower Manhattan Hospital
- Providence Health & Services
- Deer's Head Hospital Center
- Buddhist Tzu Chi General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Needham
- Taipei Veterans General Hospital
Top Hospitals Associated with Neurology and Neurosurgery Research in Singapore
- The Brain an Spine Clinic
- Singapore Neurology and Sleep Centre
- Raffles Neuroscience Centre
- Neuro Spine and Pain Centre
- PN Chong Neurology Clinic.
Societies Associated with Neurology and Neurosurgery in World
- American Society of Neurorehabilitation
- American Clinical Neurophysiological society
- Neurosurgical Society of America
- California Neurology Society
- Albanian Society of Neurosurgery
- Asian Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Austrian Society of Neurosurgery
- Canadian Neurosurgical Society
- Clinical Neuroscience Society of Singapore
- Association of Neurosurgeons Russia
Companies Associated With Neurology and Neurosurgery in World
- Abbott Laboratories
- Cordis Corporation
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Siemens AG
- Genentech, Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Medtronic plc
- GE Healthcare
- Stryker Corporation
- Merck & Co., Inc
- Impax labs
- Forest Laboratories
- Chelsea therapeutics
Conference Series organizes 1000+ Global Events inclusive of 300+ Conferences, 500+ Workshops and 200+ symposiums on various topics of Science and Technology across the globe with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 500+ Open access journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed Scientists as Editorial Board members.
Conference Series scientific events are the specially designed cluster of a program that provides a common platform where industry meets academia to discuss the recent issues and happening. It serves as a bridge between researchers from academia and industry enhanced by its well organized scientific sessions, plenary lectures, poster presentations, world-class exhibitions, diverse symposiums, highly enriched workshops and B2B meetings. These events emphasize the knowledge of all participants in different sectors and fields.
Conference Series invites all the participants from all over the worlds to attend our upcoming 12th Global Neurologists Annual Meeting on Neurology and Neurosurgery held on May 17-18, 2018 at Singapore.
Neurologists 2018 aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Neurology Treatment and Neurosurgery. It also provides the premier interdisciplinary forum for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Neurology and Neurosurgery.
Neurology is the study of injuries, disorders, diagnosis and treatment of the brain, spine and nervous system including their coverings, blood vessels, and all effector tissues. There More than 600 known neurological disorders are there which affects our nervous system severely but still for most of the diseases treatment options are very limited and research is going on. According to a global study conducted by WHO 8 out of 10 disorders are neurological problems in which 3 are highest disability classes. Every year 6.8 million people are dying all over the world due to neurological disorders or injury. In Europe nearly 38% of total population is suffering from a brain disorder and in United States Stroke is the third leading cause of death.
- Neurology Scientists/Research Professors
- Junior/Senior research fellows of Neuroscience Field/ Clinical neuroscience Field/ Nursing Science/ Health Care.
- Clinical Neurology and Psychology Students
- Directors of Pharmaceutical companies
- Clinical Pharmacists
- Members of different Neuroscience Psychiatry associations.