Market Analysis - Nutrition Food Chemistry 2020
Nutri-food chemistry 2020 invites all the attendees, presenters and exhibitors from all over the world to Rome, Italy. We are pleased to invite you all to attend and register for the “19th World Congress on Nutrition and Food Chemistry Nutri-food chemistry 2020)” which is going to be held during September 23-24, 2020 at Rome, Italy The organizing committee is all set for an exciting and educational conference program including plenary lectures, symposia, workshops, poster presentations and several programs for participants from all over the world. We invite you to join us at the Nutri-food chemistry 2020, where you will be sure to have an important involvement with researchers from around the globe for the worldview of Dietetics. Nutri-food chemistry 2020 organising committee look forward for your presence in Rome, Italy.
For more details kindly visit: https://nutrition-foodchemistry.insightconferences.com/
IMPORTANCE AND SCOPE
This conference is a important platform for inspiring international exchange and to promote their business at the food research conference. The conference is conducted for 2 days, where internationally renowned speakers will describe how their research journey have developed in response to contemporary challenges and also inspirational and innovative lessons from young researchers in food conference. The conference main idea is to provide information related to the Nutrition disorders and causes for defeciency in human nutrition, and rapid growth of food technology and food science globally. And also the companies dealing with nutritional products and supplements can exhibit their products in the Nutrition conference exhibition. We strongly believe that the “19th World Congress on Nutrition and Food Chemistry” will provide an opening for discussions in the field of Nutrition.
Italy is well-known for its healthy way of life and Mediterranean diet – but the country is facing simple future health problems because of its overweight children. Reports state that the number of nutrition in Italy was “among the most noteworthy on the planet" and that this will "provoke a greater demand for healthcare in the future.” As indicated by the OECD information, Greece has the most astounding degree of overweight and obese kids (5-17 aged) on the globe, additional processed foods, more fast foods and more sugary afters and beverages. A striking example of this can be seen in an aggressive publicizing effort dispatched by Coca-Cola in Italy in 2011.followed by Italy, U’S furthermore, Mexico. Italy's younger generation are increasingly eating
- Clinical Nutrition
- Paediatric Nutrition
- Nutrition and Food
- Nutrition Epidemiology
- Nutrition and Nursing
- Nutrition and Cancer
- Nutrition and Diabetes
- Nutrition and Health
- Nutrition and Immunology
- Sports Nutrition
- Animal and Dairy Nutrition
- Malnutrition or Nutrition Deficiency
- Nutraceuticals and Medicinal Food
- Vitaminology and Lipidology
- Nutrition related Chronic Diseases
- Nutrition and Psychology
- Nutrition and Public Health
- Diet in Obesity and Underweight
- Behavioral Nutrition and Physical activity
- Current research in Nutrition and Dietetics
Leading Research Funders:
- The National Collaborative on Childhood Obesity Research (NCCOR)
- The Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- The National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF)
- The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Dr. Robert C. and Veronica Atkins Foundation
- The National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK)
- Rural Assistance Center (RAC)
- The International Development Research Centre
International Societies and Associations
- World Obesity Federation
- Global Obesity Prevention Center
- World Health Organisation
- World Heart Federation
- The International Association for the Study of Obesity
- The International Diabetes Federation
- The International Pediatric Association
- The International Union of Nutritional Sciences
- The International Development Research Centre
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center,
- Mayo Clinic & Mayo Foundation,
- UT South-western Medical Center
- Centre for Obesity Research and Education (CORE)
Top Universities in Italy
- University of Bologna
- Sapienza University of Rome
- University of Padua
- University of Milan
- Scuola Normale Superiore di Pisa
- University of Turin
- University of Trieste
- University of Florence
- University of Naples Federico II
- University of Pavia
- University of Pisa
- University of Rome Tor Vergata
- University of Milan-Bicocca
- University of Perugia
- Polytechnic University of Milan
- University of Genoa
- Vita-Salute San Raffaele University
- University of Trento
Fig. List of Universities
GLOBAL NUTRITION REPORT:
Malnutrition is a universal issue holding back development with unacceptable human consequences and causing illness in the world population. Yet the opportunity to end malnutrition has never been greater. The UN Decade of Action on Nutrition 2016–2025 and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) provide global and national impetus to address malnutrition and expedite progress.The burden of malnutrition across the world remains high, and progress remains slow. Malnutrition is one of the reason for more ill health in the population than other causes. Children under five years of age face multiple burdens: 150.8 million are stunted, 50.5 million are wasted and 38.3 million are overweight. Meanwhile 20 million babies are born of low birth weight in every year. Overweight and obesity among adults are at record levels with 38.9%, stretching from Africa to North America, and increasing among adolescents. Women have a higher burden than men when it comes to certain forms of malnutrition: one third of all women of reproductive age have anaemia and women have a higher prevalence of obesity than men. Millions of women are still underweight. Many countries are set to achieve the targets set by the global community to track progress on nutritional status to 2025.
- Clinical nutritionists
- Food technology researchers
- Nutrition associations and societies
- Quality control officers
- Quality assurance officers
- Food engineers
- Business entrepreneurs
- Industry professionals
- Public health professionals
- Fitness professionals
- Diabetes health professionals
A Glance at Market of Nutrition and Food:
All through the last ten to fifteen years, bargains in the overall Nutrition supplements advertise have seen a marvellous spike. This has enabled different new players to wander into the business segment with things that assurance to be the solution for youth, prosperity, and vitality. As shown by the evaluations of the Nutrition Business Journal report, the overall Nutrition and supplements advertise stayed at US $96 billion beginning 2012. Following a year, it was around US $104 billion comprehensive.
The global market value of ethically labelled packaged foods is projected to grow from 793.3 billion U.S. dollars in 2015 to 872.7 billion U.S. dollars by 2020.
The future of the functional food market looks bright; the worldwide revenue for functional food is projected to increase from about 300 billion U.S. dollars in 2017 to over 440 billion dollars in 2022. At present, there is no universally accepted definition of functional foods. But, according to the International Food Information Council (IFIC), functional foods are “foods or food components that may provide benefits beyond basic nutrition”. Popular product types worldwide include vitamins and dietary supplements, functional beverages such as sport and energy drinks, as well as products fortified with probiotics.
- Revenue in the Food market amounts to US$660,831m in 2018. The market is expected to grow annually by 3.0% (CAGR 2018-2021).
- The market's largest segment is the segment Meat Products & Sausages with a market volume of US$139,792m in 2018.
- In global comparison, most revenue is generated in the United States (US$660,831m in 2018).
- In relation to total population figures, per person revenues of US$2,015.64 are generated in 2018.
- The average per capita consumption stands at 403.8kg in 2018.
Fairtrade products have grown increasingly more popular in recent years. In the early 2000s, it was uncommon to see anything other than fair trade coffee or tea, but the market has since expanded to include fair trade sugar, honey, wine, apparel, coconuts, and seafood to name a few. UTZ, an organization that certifies products as sustainably farmed, reported that the global production value for sustainably produced cocoa grew from 918,000 metric tons in 2015 to nearly 1.2 million metric tons in 2016.
The Annual Growth rate of FDI inflows in the Food Processing Industries:
· Revenue in the Food & Beveragesnnual growth rate (CAGR 2018-2022) of 11.4%, resulting in a
market volume of US$138,905m by 2022.
· User penetration is 20.3% in 2018 and is expected to hit 26.3% by 2022.
· The average revenue per user (ARPU) currently amounts to US$86.30.
· In global comparison, most revenue is generated in China (US$18,521m in 2018).
In the market for Milk Products, the volume is expected to amount to 29,104.6mkg by 2021.
The Global Dairy Processing equipment market is projected to reach USD 10.90 Billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2015 to 2020. The major drivers are the rising global consumer demand for dairy products, increasing dairy production, changing needs, taste & preferences among consumers, and the growing demand for healthier and palatable dairy products. The rising health consciousness among people has increased the consumption of processed dairy products such as skimmed milk.
In the Food market, 3.6% of the total revenue will be generated through online sales by 2021.
The Average volume per person in the market for Milk Products amounts to 89.2kg in 2018.
Bread & Bakery Products
· Revenue in the Bread & Bakery Products segment amounts to US$67,987m in 2018.
· The market is expected to grow annually by 2.6% (CAGR 2018-2021).
· In global comparison, most revenue is generated in the United States (US$67,987m in 2018).
· In relation to total population figures, per person revenues of US$207.37 are generated in 2018.
· The average per capita consumption stands at 42.5kg in 2018.
Food Chemistry Conferences Committee extends its welcome to 18th World Congress on Nutrition and Food Chemistry during September 23-24, 2020 Rome, Italy with a theme “Exploring the Novel trends of nutrition & food”. Participating at Nutri-Food Chemistry 2020 will provide a amazing chance to communicate with world-class Nutrition Specialists and Food chemists and Clinical Nutritionists, Dieticians, Experts in the field making a channel for collaborations then partnerships.
Conference Series llc LTD organizes 1000+ Global events every year across USA, Europe, & Asia-pacific regions with provision from more than 1000 more scientific societies and publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, fictional scientists as editorial board members and reviewers.
Nutri-food chemistry Conference is a two days meeting includes workshops, symposiums and special keynote sessions led by famous and prestigious speakers who exceed expectations in the field of Nutrition and chemistry. This Food chemistry Conferences also encourages the active participation of young students, and talented understudy bunches from universities and research labs giving an ideal space to share the latest progressions in the Nutrition and Dietetics investigate and upcoming analysts and sprouting researchers as we are facilitating Poster Award Competition and Young Research Forum at the meeting venue.