Market Analysis - Ophthalmology Congress 2020
The eye is a sensitive organ, and requires uncommon care some time as of late, in the midst of, and after a careful system. A master eye authority is accountable for picking the best possible careful framework for the patient, and for taking the essential prosperity prudent steps. Notification of eye medical procedure can be found in a couple of out of date writings. Today it continues being a for the most part penetrated kind of medical procedure, having made distinctive frameworks for treating eye issues.
According to a study it is estimated that around 48% of world population is blind because of cataract and more than 60 million people suffer from glaucoma and it is estimated that the number would rise to 80 million by the end of 2020. Ageing population is the leading cause for refractive error problem in countries like the USA and Europe, it is noticed that the refractive error problem is mostly seen in population ageing more than 40 years.
After a huge downfall of the market during economic drain in 2008-2009, ophthalmology market is catching up to get back to the normal as there is a rapid growth in population resulting in increased number of patients with eye diseases and the incidence of cataract and glaucoma are increasing every year.
Why to attend?
Ophthalmic therapeutic methodology meeting, the specialists from wherever all through the world who are master in Ophthalmology field setting off to this social affair are set up to talk responsive and to make the session more savvy for the benefits of the operators concentrating on them. Particularly popular, speakers, experts and research analysts the people who are partaking will oversee you with most perfect strategy for answers for those request displayed on them. Ophthalmic Surgery is to a great degree direct it can help in extending portrayal control inside couple of days of movement it has more unmistakable watchful precision.
Importance and Scope:
Ophthalmology 2018 enhances ophthalmic education to improve eye care Institutes like (NIE, Wilmer are involved) Contribute to preservation and restoration of vision around the world.
Ophthalmology continues to be an attractive field of medicine with great opportunities.
According to WHO:
1. 285 million people are estimated to be visually impaired worldwide: 39 million are blind and 246 have low vision.
2. About 90% of the world’s visually impaired live in low-income settings.
3. 82% of people living with blindness are aged 50 and above.
4. Globally, uncorrected refractive errors are the main cause of moderate and severe visual impairment; cataracts remain the leading cause of blindness in middle- and low-income countries.
5. The number of people visually impaired from infectious diseases has reduced in the last 20 years according to global estimates work.
6. 80% of all visual impairment can be prevented or cured.
7. Cataract removal is the most commonly performed ophthalmic surgical operation.
Related Top Universities:
1. State University of New York College of Optometry
2. The Ohio State University College of Optometry
3. University of Houston College of Optometry
4. Ferris State University Michigan College of Optometry
5. Nova Southeastern University College of Optometry
6. Illinois College of Optometry
7. Southern California College of Optometry at Marshall B. Ketchum University
8. Pacific University College of Optometry
9.University of Missouri - St. Louis College of Optometry
Related Top Hospitals:
1. Bascom Palmer Eye Institute-Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital
2. Wills Eye Hospital, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
3. Wilmer Eye Institute, Johns Hopkins Hospital
4. Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Massachusetts General Hospital
5. Stein and Doheny Eye Institutes, UCLA Medical Center
6. W.K. Kellogg Eye Center, University of Michigan
7. USC Eye Institute-Keck Medical Center of USC
8. UCSF Medical Center
9. Barnes-Jewish Hospital/Washington University
10. John A. Moran Eye Center, University of Utah Hospitals and Clinics
Related Top Societies:
1. American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
2. American Association for Paediatric Ophthalmology
3. Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology(ARVO)
4. European Society of Retina Specialists (EURETINA)
5. Asia Pacific Glaucoma Society
6. European Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS)
Join the 15th International Conference on Ophthalmology and Vision Science which is going to be held during April 13-14, 2020 | London, UK.
On behalf of the organizing committee, we hope you will join us for an exciting and stimulating meeting.
The Theme of the meeting is “Exploring new technologies and inventions for Ophthalmological Sciences", which focuses on the essentialness of vision and most recent innovative improvements in the field of Ophthalmology.
Our meeting accumulates Ophthalmologists, Orthoptists, Researchers, Associate Professors, and Scholars from both scholastic and ophthalmic Institutes and optometry associations. Ophthalmology is the branch of medicine that deals with the anatomy, physiology and diseases of the eyeball and orbit. An ophthalmologist is a specialist in medical and surgical eye problems. Their credentials include an M.D. or D.O. degree, and an additional four years of residency. Ophthalmologists are allowed to medically treat Eye disease, implement, Laser Therapy, and perform Incisional Surgery when warranted. The two days conference will offer current information and tools, best practices, and training to assure that you are up-to-date and in compliance with the clinical research practice. The program will feature academic sessions, workshop sessions, keynote speech, a peer-driven poster session, and an exhibit program.
Retinal disorders, optic atrophy, and lesions of the higher visual pathways are the main anatomical causes of visual loss in children. WHO reports that, 285 million people are estimated to be visually impaired worldwide: 39 million are blind and 246 have low vision. About 90% of the world’s visually impaired live in low-income settings 82% of people living with blindness are aged 50 and above. Globally, uncorrected refractive errors are the main cause of moderate and severe visual impairment; cataracts remain the leading cause of blindness in middle- and low-income countries.
Conference Series Ltd Organizes 2000+ conferences, 500+ workshops and 200+ symposiums on Clinical, Medicine, Pharma and Science & Technology every year across USA, Europe, Asia, Middle East, Australia and UK with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 500 open access journals which contains over 30000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.