Market Analysis - Asia Pacific Heart Congress 2020
The pediatric cardiology market is witnessing a rapid growth in the forecast period because of the continuous growth and development of novel minimally invasive devices and the increasing number of pediatric cardiac patients. In addition to that growing incidences of congenital heart diseases among the pediatric patients is the major issue to be noticed.
Incidence and Prevalence:
The genuine worldwide frequency of heart failure in kids is hard to evaluate because of the absence of standard definition for Heart failure. The phenotype of HF additionally contrasts in inherent coronary illness (CHD) and cardiomyopathies. The frequency of Heart failure in youngsters is 0.97 to 7.4 per 100,000.Heart failure related hospitalization occurs in 11,000 -14,000 youngsters every year in US. Heart failure is more often seen in the youngsters who were born with congenital heart disease and also relying on age, 25-75% of pediatric Heart failure patients have basic congenital heart disease. The other primary factor of pediatric Heart failure is cardiomyopathy (transcendently enlarged cardiomyopathy), with an expected yearly occurrence of 1 in every 100,000 youngsters in the US, Australia, United Kingdom (UK) and Ireland.
Supporting the aging Japanese population while encouraging innovation:
Japan Pharma is a rapidly altering industry with one of its fundamental macroeconomic difficulties being the maturing and declining Japanese populace, and associated weights on the medicinal services framework. The Japanese populace in modern times has a generally "top overwhelming" structure, and this example is set to strengthen.
Rate of Cardiovascular Diseases:
In 2015, an estimated 17.7 million people died from cardiovascular diseases.ie. 31% of all the global deaths. Of these deaths nearly 6.7 million were with heart stroke and 7.4 million were due to coronary heart disease. In the same year, 17 million premature deaths were due to non-communicable diseases, 82% of them are seen in low and middle income countries.
Japan’s ability to conduct independent research is the major factor in boosting the countries competitiveness. It is the best place to conduct research on pediatrics and cardiology as it has various number of research centers, National Institutes for Basic Biology and many more centers that are handy. Most of the researches in Japan are based on clinical research which includes clinical and pre-clinical trials. Japan is very unique from rest of the world in terms of research and the availability of raw materials is added on benefit for the industries. Huge no.of cardiologists can be seen in the country of Japan.
Industries Associated with Cardiology Research Worldwide:
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Cordis Corporation
- BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG
- Biosense Webster, Inc.
- Terumo Corporation
- Sorin S. P. A
- Abbott Laboratories
- St. Jude Medical, Inc
- Vascular Concepts Limited
- AGA Medical Holdings, Inc
- Cardiac Science Corporation
- Fukuda Denshi Co., Ltd
- W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc
- C. R. Bard, Inc
Universities in Japan:
- Aichi Medical University
- Dokkyo University School of Medicine
- Fukuoka University
- Fujita Health University
- Hyogo College of Medicine
- Iwate Medical University
- Jichi Medical School
- Jikei University School of Medicine
Cardiology Associations in Japan:
- Japanese Society of Pediatric Cardiology
- Association for European Paediatric and Congenital Cardiology
- American College of Cardiology
- Japanese Heart Failure Society
- Japanese Circulation Society
- Association of Depression and Cardiovascular Diseases
Hospitals in Japan:
- Juntendo Hospital
- Keio University Hospital
- King Clinic, the (Sanno Hospital)
- National Cancer Center
- National Hospital Organization Tokyo Medical Center
- Tokyo Medical University Hospital
- University of Tokyo Hospital
- Self-Defense Forces Central Hospital
- St. Luke's International Hospital
- International Catholic Hospital (Seibo Hospital)
- NTT Medical Center Tokyo
Hospitals in Tokyo:
- King Clinic, The (Sanno Hospital) – Omotesando, Tokyo, Japan
- Jikei University School of Medicine Hospital – Tokyo, Japan
- NTT Medical Centre Tokyo – Tokyo, Japan
- National Hospital Organization Tokyo Medical Centre – Tokyo, Japan
Conference Series is organizing “World Congress on Heart and Pediatric Cardiology” which is going to be held during August 19-20, 2020 at Tokyo, Japan. The theme of the conference is “Complementing difficulties and potential results in Cardiology”. The conference will cover the fields related to pediatrics and cardiology.