Market Analysis - Pediatric Gastroenterology 2018
Importance and scope
Most aspects of business depend on successful marketing. The overall marketing umbrella covers advertising, public relations, promotions and sales. Marketing is a process by which a product or service is introduced and promoted to potential customers. Pediatric Gastroenterology 2018 aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Pediatric Gastroenterology. It also provides the chance for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the fields of Pediatric Gastroenterology.
The Specialty Section Pediatric Gastroenterology focuses upon the disorders of the gastrointestinal tract in infants, children and adolescents. The section concerned with all aspects of gastroenterology in children. These include on the normal development and maturation of the gut, or those focusing upon specific disorders of the gut or liver. The impact of gut disorders upon nutrition is a further theme. Basic science, clinical and translational researches are all encouraged. Pediatric gastroenterologists are specially trained to perform diagnostic tests of a child’s digestive system. Special instruments, such as endoscopes, are used to examine the inside of the digestive tract or obtain tissue samples (biopsies). Endoscopic procedures pediatric gastroenterologists perform include esophagogastroduodenoscopy and colonoscopy. Pediatric gastroenterologists also treat bleeding, swallowing problems, or other problems encountered in the intestines. They have extensive expertise in managing nutritional problems in children, including placement and management of feeding tubes and intravenous nutrition and diagnosing and treating infants, children, and teens with liver disease. Our aim is to promote and highlight key aspects of pediatric gastroenterology and hepatology, with the ultimate goal of developing new medical treatments and therapeutics for young patients affected by disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
Why New York?
It is being acknowledged that the leading problems for infants and children in New York was birth defects; prematurity/low birth weight; sudden infant death syndrome; maternal complications of pregnancy and respiratory distress syndrome.
In New York during 2010-2015 (average), 82 infants died before reaching their first birthday, an infant mortality rate of 6.2 per 1,000 live births. In New York in 2011, the rate of perinatal mortality was 4.3 per 1,000 live births and fetal deaths which have reached to 7.0 per 1,000 infant births by the year 2015. Reflecting this imperative Pediatrics-2017 aims to educate pediatricians and achieve the goal of reducing infant mortality rate.
Why to attend???
Meet Your Target Market With members from around the world focused on learning about Pediatric Gastroenterology; this is your single best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Pediatric Gastroenterology community. Conduct demonstrations, distribute information, meet with current and potential customers, make a splash with a new product line, and receive name recognition at this 3-day event. World-renowned speakers, the most recent techniques, tactics, and the newest updates in Pediatric Gastroenterology fields are hallmarks of this conference.
Market Report for growth in the field of Pediatric Gastroenterology.
The global market was valued at USD 7,281.6 Million in 2014. This market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period (2015–2020) to reach USD 10,209.4 Million by 2020. The growth in this market is mainly driven by the increasing prevalence of pediatric diseases owing to the rising population; increasing use of products in healthcare; and technological improvements in modern techniques. However, the presence of stringent regulations for process approval and medication errors associated with diagnosis may restrain the growth of the market during the forecast period.
A Unique Opportunity for Advertisers and Sponsors at this International event:
Major Analysis of Pediatric Gastroenterology Conference
Pediatric Gastroenterology 2018 targets, CEO’s, Directors, Scientists, Professors, Students of all Pediatrics & Pharmaceutical companies, Universities and colleges globally.
- New York-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley-Komansky Children's Hospital
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore
- Cohen Children's Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Kravis Children's Hospital
- Winthrop-University Hospital Children's Medical Center
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Children's Hospital at RWJ Univ. Hosp.
- Claire Tow Pediatric Pavilion at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York
- Maria Fareri Children's Hospital at Westchester Medical Center
United States of America
- Boston Children's Hospital, Boston, MA
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, Pittsburgh, PA
- Children's Hospital Colorado, Aurora, CO
- Texas Children’s Hospital, Houstan, Texas
- Children’s Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL
- Shriners Hospitals for Children Chicago, IL
- Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago, IL
- University of Chicago Medicine Comer Children's Hospital, IL
- La Rabida Children's Hospital, IL
- Rush Children's Hospital, IL
- Children’s Hospital of Denver, Colorado
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, California
- The children hospital of Chicago, PA
- St. Christopher's Hospital for Children, Chicago, PA
- Nemours/ Alfred I. duPont Hospital for children Chicago, PA
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, Georgia
- New York-Presbyterian Morgan Stabley-Komansky Children’s Hospital
- UCSF Medical Centre, California
- Vanderbilt University Medical Centre
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
- Cleveland clinic, Ohio
Major Gastroenterology Associations around the Globe
- American Gastroenterological Association
- United European Gastroenterology
- Canadian Association of Gastroenterology (CAG)
- European Association for Gastroenterology, Endoscopy and Nutrition
- The Japanese Gastroenterological Association (JGA)
- IGA - Israel Gastroenterology Association
- Association of Gastroenterologists of Bosnia nad Herzegovina
- Bulgarian Association of Surgeons and Gastroenterologists
- European Crohns and Colitis Organisation
- Gastroenterohepatology Association of Montenegro - GAM
- The Australian and New Zealand Gastric and Oesophageal Surgery Association (ANZGOSA)
- Asian Pacific Association of Gastroenterology (APAGE)
- Ukrainian Association of Endoscopy.
Major Gastroenterology Societies around the Globe
- Gastroenterological Society of Australia
- British society of Gastroenterology
- European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE)
- European Society for Paediatric Gastroenterology Hepatology and Nutrition (ESPGHAN)
- European society of Neuogastroenterology & Motility
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- British society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
- North American society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
- Russian Society for Digestive Endoscopy
- Japanese Society of Gastroenterology
- Hong Kong Society of Gastroenterology
- Hong Kong Society of Digestive Endoscopy
- Emirates Gastroenterology & Hepatology Society
- Belgian Society of Gastroinestinal Endoscopy
- Cyprus Society of Gastroenterology
- Czech Gastroenterological Society
- Danish Society of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Korean Society of Gastroenterology
- Ohio Gastroenterology Society
Summary: Pediatric Gastroenterology 2018 welcomes attendees, presenters, and exhibitors from all over the world to New York, USA. We are delighted to invite you all to attend and register for the “3rd Annual World Congress on Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition (Pediatric Gastroenterology 2018)” which is going to be held during March 22-24, 2017 at New York, USA. The organizing committee is gearing up for an exciting and informative conference program including plenary lectures, symposia, workshops on a variety of topics, poster presentations and various programs for participants from all over the world. We invite you to join us at the Pediatric Gastroenterology 2018, where you will be sure to have a meaningful experience with scholars from around the world. All the members of Pediatric Gastroenterology 2018 organizing committee look forward to meet you at New York, USA
For more details please visit: http://pediatricgastroenterology.conferenceseries.com/
- Clinical Pediatrics
- Neonatology and Perinatology
- General Pediatrics
- Pediatric and Neonatal Gastroenterology
- Clinical Pediatric Gastric Problems
- Pediatric Gastrointestinal Disease
- Pediatric Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Pediatric Gastrointestinal Diseases Diagnosis
- Pediatric Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Pediatric Gastrointestinal Drugs
- Pediatric Hepatology
- Pediatric Nutrition
- Pediatrics Case Reports