Market Analysis - Pediatric Nursing-2017
MARKET ANALYSIS REPORTS
Pediatric Nursing & Healthcare Economics Market Analysis and Reports | Edinburgh, Scotland Conference Series
Market Analysis – Pediatric Nursing 2017
Pediatric Nursing & Healthcare Economics Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, & Forecast 2013 - 2027
Global Pediatric Nursing & Healthcare Economics and Closure Market
Regional Analysis of Health Economics Market:
Pediatric Nursing & Healthcare is a growing field within the discipline of Pediatrics. Health economics deals with issues related to the financing and delivery of health services and the role of such services and other personal decisions in contributing to personal health.
The Pediatric Nursing & Healthcare market is estimated at $4,430.9 million in 2013 and is expected to reach $21,346.4 million by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 35.3% from 2012 to 2019.
►USA: The Affordable Care Act will push that figure even higher by 2023, when government’s share of U.S. health spending is expected to rise to 72.3 per cent.
►Europe: Scotland public health service is functioned by Pediatric & NHS Scotland provides healthcare services to all residents that are free from over-all taxation.
Worldwide: 20380670 & Scotland : 67,000.
►Middle East: Total health care spending is projected to rise by an average of 6.2 percent a year between 2013 and 2020, to an estimated $ 49.6 billion. The Saudi government funds health care both directly and indirectly through subsidies to private institutions.
The Growth of Nursing & Healthcare Economics.
There is no common metric to measure the growth of a nurse’s research field. Two alternative measures are among those that can be used to gauge the tremendous expansion of the field of Nursing & healthcare economics in the past several decades. First, the number of PhDs awarded annually in Nursing & healthcare economics has increased rapidly over time. For example, in the Europe, the number of dissertations on health economics increased eleven fold from 1985 to 2014. By contrast, the number of dissertations in all fields of economics Pediatric nursing has been increased only 1.5 times during the same period.
Hospitals Associated with Nursing Care
In Scotland, more than 242 NHS hospitals & Pediatric Nurse Association are there and in Edinburgh there are 15 NHS hospitals are there.
List of Association of Pediatric Nurse.
1. National Association of Neonatal Nurses
2. Society of Pediatric Nurses
3. Northeast Pediatric Cardiology Nurses Association
4. Academy of Medical-Surgical Nurses
5. Academy of Neonatal Nursing
6. Nursing Ethics Network
7. American Academy of Nursing
8. American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
9. American Pediatric Surgical Nurses Association
10. Association of Nurses in AIDS Care
11. Canadian Nurses Association
12. Japanese Nursing Association
13. Nursing Association of Nepal
14. Nursing Council of New Zealand
15. Philippine Nurses Association of United Kingdom
16. CyNMA - Cyprus Nurses and Midwives Association
17. Hospice and Palliative Nurses Association
18. National Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists
19. National Nursing Staff Development Organization
20. Virginia Nurses Online
21. Visiting Nurse Associations of America (VNAA)
Pediatric & Nurse Hospitals:
1. University Hospital Cologne International, Germany
2. Heidelberg University Hospital, Germany
3. University Medical Center Freiburg, University Hospital, Germany
4. Klinikum Stuttgart, Public Hospital, Stuttgart, Germany
5. DRK Kliniken Berlin, Non-profit Hospital, Berlin, Germany
6. The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
7. Boston Children's Hospital
8. Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA
9. Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
10. Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
11. University of Michigan C.S. Mott Children's Hospital, Ann Arbor
12. Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, California USA
13. Children’s Medical Center Dallas, Texas USA
14. Texas Children's Hospital, Houston
15. Nationwide Children's Hospital, Columbus, Ohio
16. Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
17. The Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne, Australia
18. KK Women's and Children's Hospital, Singapore
19. Hyogo Prefectural Kobe Children's Hospital, Japan
20. Shanghai Children's Medical Center, China.
Pediatric & Nursing research includes a number of specialties like pediatric cardiology, pediatric allergy, pediatric dermatology, pediatric oncology, pediatric surgery and many more. Every pediatric specialty conducts research related to their respective topic to improve child health care. In Scotland alone there are approximately around 677 pediatricians.
There are a number of general pediatricians across the globe and Scotland. As per the records it is being acknowledged that globally 7.62% are registered pediatricians with specific specialty. Scotland is said to be one of the countries having a large number of pediatricians.
With the success of Pediatric Nursing 2016, Conference Series LLC takes immense pleasure to extend our warm welcome to invite all the participants from all over the world to attend the “28th International Conference on Pediatric Nursing and Healthcare” slated on September 04-05, 2017 at Edinburgh, Scotland which includes prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions.
Pediatric Nursing 2017 is a global platform to discuss and learn about latest advances and advances in Pediatrics as well as an opportunity to meet the experts in the respective field.
Theme of the Conference: “Knowledge Translation & Innovations in Pediatric Nursing Care"
The conference organized with the support of Editors – Pediatrics & Therapeutics, Journal of Nursing and Care, Healthcare: Current Reviews will offer you an unforgettable experience in exploring new opportunities.