Market Analysis - ICND-2017
ICND-2017 welcomes attendees, presenters, and exhibitors from all over the world to Atlanta, USA. We are delighted to invite you all to attend and register for the “2nd Annual Congress on Infancy, Child Nutrition & Development” which is going to be held during October 19-20, 2017 in Atlanta, USA.
The organizing committee is gearing up for an exciting and informative conference program including plenary lectures, symposia, workshops on a variety of topics, poster presentations and various programs for participants from all over the world. We invite you to join us at the Pediatric Nutrition-2017, where you will be sure to have a meaningful experience with scholars from around the world. All members of the Pediatric Nutrition-2017 organizing committee look forward to meeting you in Atlanta, USA
For more details please visit: http://pediatricnutrition.conferenceseries.com/
Scope and Importance:
All over the world, parents are becoming more conscious of the nutritional benefits of pediatric food and supplement. As a result, globally the pediatric nutrition market (infant nutrition and baby food) is growing at a significant pace with companies scrambling to get a significant share of the market.
The Asian market is contributing significantly to the growth of pediatric nutrition market as more than one-third of the global market is accounted by this region. Apart from this, various child healthcare initiatives and policies from International organizations such as UNICEF and WHO has also been playing a significant role in contributing to the growth of pediatric nutrition market.
Diet and nutrition are important factors in the promotion and maintenance of good health throughout the entire life course. Some 60% of the 10.9 million deaths each year among children aged less than five years in the developing world are associated with malnutrition. Iodine deficiency is the greatest single preventable cause of brain damage and mental retardation worldwide, and is estimated to affect more than 700 million people, most of them located in the less developed countries. Over 2000 million people have iron deficiency anaemia. Vitamin A deficiency remains the single greatest preventable cause of needless childhood blindness and increased risk of premature childhood mortality from infectious diseases, with 250 million children under five years of age suffering from subclinical deficiency.
As there is rise in the number of deaths due to diseases related to nutrition, it is essential to curb its rise and ensure good health. It is essential to follow proper nutrition rich diet in order to maintain good health. The keys to good nutrition are balance, variety and moderation. To stay healthy, child body needs the right balance of carbohydrates, fats, and protein — the three main components of nutrition. Nutrition research contributes to the improvement of public health through quality research and a better understanding of the science involved in nutrition and dietetics. The major areas of research include Pediatric Nutrition, Eating disorders, Diet and Cancer, Public Health Nutrition, Dietary Bioactive Components, Nutrient-Gene Interactions, Nutrition Education and Behavioural Science, Nutritional Epidemiology, Nutritional Immunology and Inflammation etc. The latest nutrition research is crucial for all specialists involved with nutritionary medicine analysis, the role of nutrition in public health, and also the identification of sensible solutions to public health issues. It is essential to conduct health and nutrition conferences in order to convey the importance of nutrition.
Conferenceseries Ltd Cordially invites clinical nutritionists, registered dieticians, and other health-care professionals, researchers, scientists, registered nurses, nurse practitioners, nurse midwives, physician assistants, educators, pharmacists, and students working in the field across the globe to participate in the Conference on Pediatric Nutrition, where all the recent advancement and researches in the field of nutrition will be discussed under a single roof. ICND-2017 will be an excellent amalgamation of academia and industry as it involves every aspects of empirical and conceptual thinking in exploring new dimensions in this field. It is open to all types of research methodologies both from academia and industry.
Pediatric Nutrition events 2017 is an international platform for presenting research about Nutrition and related topics, exchanging ideas about it and thus, contributes in dissemination of knowledge in management of the disease for the benefit of the society.
Atlanta is the capital of and the most populous city in the U.S. state of Georgia, with an estimated population of 447,841. Atlanta is the cultural and economic center of the Atlanta metropolitan area, home to 5,522,942 people and the ninth largest metropolitan area in the United States. Atlanta is the county seat of Fulton County, and a small portion of the city extends eastward into DeKalb County.
Atlanta has been dubbed everything from the "capital of the new South" and "the next international city" to "the best place to do business". It's also a great place to visit. Fuelled by the prosperity of local mega-companies like Coca Cola and Holiday Inn, the prestige of hosting the 1996 Summer Olympic Games and the energy of young upwardly mobile types who have migrated to the city in droves -- Atlanta is on fire, and this time it's a good thing. From world-class restaurants and a wealth of cultural attractions to a hip nightlife and sporting events galore, the city is cosmopolitan in every sense of the word. But Atlanta has also managed to maintain its historic character. Visit the Atlanta History Center or the Martin Luther King Jr. Historical Site, a moving tribute to an American icon. Browse through the former home of famous author Margaret Mitchell or pop into the Jimmy Carter Library and Museum for details on the life and times of the former president and his family. Whether you choose modern urban activities or old southern pleasures, Atlanta will not disappoint.
Associations & Societies Associated with Pediatrics Care in Atlanta:
- American Academy of Pediatrics Georgia
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP)
- Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine
- Pediatric Congenital Heart Association
- Society for Pediatric Urgent Care
- Priority Pediatrics PC
- Georgia Hospital Association
- American Association of Pediatric Urologists
- Children's Center for Digestive Health Care, LLC
Associations & Societies Associated with Pediatrics Care in USA:
- American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition
- American Pediatric Society
- American board of Paediatrics
- Ocular Nutrition Society
- Southern Society for Pediatric Research
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Society for Pediatric Anesthesia
- Pediatric Infectious diseases Society
- North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Oregon Dietetic Association
- Academic Pediatric Association
- American academy of Pediatrics Breastfeeding
- Eat Right Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and may more…
Worldwide Associations & Societies of Pediatrics Care:
- European Paediatric Association
- European Pediatric Association (EPA/UNESPA)
- European Academy of Pediatrics
- European Society of Pediatrics
- European Academy of Pediatrics Societies
- Associations for European Pediatrics and Congenital Cardiology
- European Society for Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- European Society of Pediatric Neonatal Intensive Care
- European Pediatric surgeon’s Associations
- European Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery
- European Pediatric Neurology Society
- British Associations of Pediatric surgeons
- International Society of Pediatric Surgical oncolo
- Jordaan Pediatric Society and may more…
Universities Associated with Infancy Department in Atlanta:
- Emory University
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Morehouse School of Medicine
- Marcus Autism Center
- Atlanta Children's Clinical Center
- North Atlanta Pediatric Associates
- Developmental Pediatric Specialists
- Peachtree Park Pediatrics LLP
Universities Associated with Infancy Department in USA:
- UCSF School of Medicine
- David Geffen School of Medicine
- Stanford School of Medicine
- UC San Diego School of Medicine
- UC Davis Schoolo Medicine
- Tulane University
- University of Alabama School of Medicine
- University of Arizona College of Medicine
- Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science
- Loma Linda University School of Medicine
- UC Davis School of Medicine
- University of California, San Francisco
- Western University of Health Sciences
- University of Colorado School of Medicine
- University of Connecticut School of Medicine
- Yale School of Medicine
- George Washington University Medical School
- Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Florida Atlantic University Charles E. Schmidt College of Medicine
- Florida State University College of Medicine
- University of South Florida College of Medicine
- Georgia Regents University
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine
- Rush Medical College
- University of Louisville School of Medicine
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans
- Harvard Medical School
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine
- Touro University Nevada
- Cooper Medical School of Rowan University and may more…
Worldwide Universities Associated with Infancy Department:
- Harvard University
- University of Oxford
- University of Cambridge
- John Hopkins University
- Stanford School of Medicine
- University of Nijmegen
- University of Monitoba
- University Colorado Denver
- University of Leiden
- Hoffmann University
- University of Amsterdam
- University of Gron
- University of Maastricht
- University of Nijmegen
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- University Utrecht
- Wageningen University
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Vienna
- University of Innsbruck
- University of Copenhagen
- Aarhus University and may more…
Global Market analysis:
The Global Baby Food & Pediatric Nutrition Market in 2011 is estimated be worth USD 38,180.9 Million growing with a CAGR of 7.97% during 2007 - 2011 from USD 28,100.0 Million in 2007. The Market is estimated to be worth USD 41,521.7 Million in 2012 and is forecasted to reach USD 63,681.0 Million in 2017.
Strong sales growth in the Bottled baby food and baby snacks products categories has supported the Asia Pacific baby food and pediatric nutrition market (Australasia not included) growth during 2007 - 2011. The market grew from USD 8.7 billion in 2007 to reach USD 14.7 billion in 2011 with a CAGR of 14.1% during 2007 - 2011.
The Chinese and Indonesian markets grew with CAGRs of 22.1% and 15.2% respectively during the same period and generated revenues of USD 7.1 billion and USD 2.1 billion respectively in 2011.
The sales volume in Asia - Pacific (Australasia not included) market increased with a CAGR of 10.6% during 2007 - 2011 to reach a total of 1,118.8 thousand tonnes in 2011. However, the sales volume growth is expected reduce to 8.6% CAGR during 2012 - 2017 and overall baby food consumption is expected to be 1,846.3 thousand tonnes in 2017.
On the other hand the sales volume in Australasia market increased with a CAGR of 0.32% during 2007 - 2011 to reach a total of 22.7 thousand tonnes in 2011. However, the sales volume growth is expected increase by 0.93% CAGR during 2012 - 2017 and overall baby food consumption is expected to be 24.1 thousand tonnes in 2017.
The overall Eastern Europe baby food and pediatric nutrition market showed a steady growth during 2007 - 2011. The market grew from USD 1.7 billion in 2007 to reach USD 3.2 billion in 2011 with a CAGR of 17.3% during 2007 - 2011. Russia & Ukraine accounted for the fasted growth in the region at 24.02% and 19.43% respectively during the same period and generated respective revenue of USD 2, 015.6 million and USD 207.7 million in 2011. Theoverall Eastern Europe baby food and pediatric nutrition market is forecasted to grow form USD 3,580.0 million in 2012 to USD 6,550.8 million in 2017 with a CAGR of 12.85% during the same period.
Baby population aged 0-4 year in Latin America reached 52.7 million in 2010 that resulted in robust growth of the overall Latin America baby food and pediatric nutrition market during 2007 - 2011. The market grew with a CAGR of 17.3% during 2007 - 2011 to reach USD 2.1 billion in 2011from USD 1.3 billion in 2007.Brazil commanded for the largest share - i.e. 52.45% of Latin America Baby Food &Pediatric Nutrition Market at USD 692.1 million in 2007.
Middle East & Africa (MEA) is among one of the regions with highest percentage change in female labor participation rate at 27% during 1980 - 2010. Baby population aged 0-4 year in Middle East & Africa also reached 180.3 million in 2010 from 163.9 million in 2005. These two factors primarily hold the key for the strong growth of the overall Middle East & Africa baby food and pediatric nutrition market during 2007 - 2011. The market grew with a CAGR of 15.25% during 2007 - 2011 to reach USD 2,258.1 million in 2011from USD 1,280 million in 2007.
Nutrition market at USD 4.7 billion in 2007 and reached USD 5.3 million in 2011 with a CAGR of 2.9% during 2007 - 2011. Denone leads the Western Europe baby food and pediatric nutrition with about 31.9% market share in 2011 while Mead Johnson leads the North America baby food and pediatric nutrition with about 33.4%. However, Nestle leads the global baby food & pediatric nutrition market with 25.1% share in the same year.
Statistics of Physicians, Researchers and Academicians working on Pediatric Cardiology Research:
The main part of the world associated with Infancy and Child development field are Directors, Heads, Deans, Professors, Scientists, Researchers, Doctors, Students and Writers of Pediatrics Department as well as Founders and Employees of the related companies, Associations members, related organizations, laboratories members etc.