Market Analysis - Pharmaceutical Microbiology 2020
The overall microbiology market is valued approximately at $6,727.29 million in 2014 and is expected to reach at a CAGR of 13.03% among 2014 and 2019. Increasing several infectious diseases and therefore increasing funding for healthcare expenditure are the important development for this market during the estimated period. The pharmaceuticals application sector considered for the largest share of the microbiology market in 2014, while the food application sector is expected to reach at the highest CAGR between 2014 and 2019 in the microbiology market.
The Microbiology market is divided on the basis of products into Consumables and Instruments. The Consumables product is further sub divided into kits and reagents and Instruments is sub divided into automated microbiology instruments, laboratory instruments and microbiology analysers. The incubators are supposed to reach at the highest growth rate in the laboratory instrument market. The Automated microbiology instruments are expected to reach at the highest growth rate in the instruments market. Microbial detection, Spectrometers, is supposed to reach at the highest growth rate in the microbiology analysers. The Consumables kits are consider for the largest share in the microbiology and supposed to reach at the highest growth rate for the estimated period. The geographic study revealed that North America is considered for the largest share of the clinical microbiology market in 2014. The Asian regional division is supposed to register for double growth rate from 2014 to 2019, which will be increase in healthcare sector in this region.
Importance & Scope:
- Microbiology is the field of biology which mainly deals with the investigations of the microscopic organisms called as microbes composed of only one cell. It mainly includes the study of microbes with their distribution in nature, relationship to each other and other living organisms, specific effects on human, plants and animals, reactions to various chemical and physical agents.
- Microbiology is considered as an important technology which has a larger impact in many different industrial sectors in the future. The scope of microbiology is so vast that it has an enormous of branches that deal with various techniques and technologies for the treatment of various infectious diseases and new findings in drug discovery.
- Antibiotics are mainly used for the prevention of bacterial infection. Thus, as a trend Fungi can be used as antibiotics because it secrets some nutrient around it. Some bacteria’s have been injected into the human gene which has the possibility to secrete the hormones than the normal human does.
- Wastewater treatment is a crucial factor in microbiology which mainly involves the treatment of industrial effluents by lowering the COD. Without microbes, there would be a lot of dead things. We would run out of space on earth.
- There are more than 30 universities related to microbiology and life sciences around the globe which involves 20,000+ students, 5000 international students, 2000+ academic staffs and 500+ international staffs which mainly deals with the different field of microbiology and researches with microbes for the discovery of the new drugs and treatment for the emerging diseases.
Health Care Professionals
Infectious Diseases Specialists
Infection Prevention and Infection Control Specialists
Researchers in life science
Medical specialists in parasitology
Specialists in medical microbiology
Specialists in infectious diseases and tropical medicines
Public health Microbiologist
Gene & Green TK
Related Associations and Societies:
International Union of Microbiological Societies
Society for general Microbiology
American Society for Microbiology
Canadian Society of Microbiologists
British Infection Association
European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
Federation of European Microbiological Societies
Welsh Microbiology Association
Clinical Virology Network
Federation of Infection Societies
Infectious Diseases Society of America