Market Analysis - PSYCHIATRY CONGRESS 2020
Importance of Psychiatry
About 14% of the global burden of disease has been attributed to neuropsychiatric disorders, as by 2020, it is estimated to be that the burden of a mental disorder will have to be increased to 15 % of the Disability Adjusted Life Years, which is termed to be (DALYs). Mostly due to the regularly disabling nature of depression and other common mental disorders, alcohol-use and psychosis. Such estimates have drawn helpfulness to the importance of mental disorders for public health. The problem of mental disorders is likely to have been misjudged because of inadequate appreciation of the connectedness between psychological illness and other health disorders.
Conversely, many health situations increase the risk for mental disorder, and comorbidity complicates help-seeking, diagnosis, and behavior, and influences prognosis. Mental disorders, a highly prevalent group of non-communicable diseases, affect the lives of 1 out of 5 persons each year. They represent 20–40% of the burden of disability. Factors related to mental illness can interfere with the treatment of other illnesses and frequently co-occur with CVS, diabetes, cancer, and other non-communicable diseases
Psychiatry is more vital to the common public than ever before, and with the rise of reported mental health and behavior health issues, it might seem a bit confusing as to why personalities still tend to ignore the consequences of leaving these symptoms crude. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has reported that the suicide rate of Americans aged 35-64 years has risen almost 29 per cent from 1999 to 2010. In Europe, the rate of employees reporting mental health issues to their employers has risen to two out of every five workers. Tremendous amounts of studies, an increase in global awareness and a shift in attitude towards treating and helping those with behavioral or mental health issues has likely brought more of these issues to light.
Treating the behavior or mental health signs is just one part of the equation – we also are able to effort on one’s overall health, such as eating right, basic medical situations or physical activity. So when you invest in modern psychiatric services, it is an experienced program that addresses all of the needs in a patient’s personal life.
Principles of Psychiatry
Psychiatry is an area of medicine involving the study, diagnosis and treatment of mental health disorders. A person's mental health is influenced by a combination of factors that are both specific to an individual as well as related to interactions with society, community, and family. There are several components to mental well-being including a healthy self-esteem, communication skills and the development of resilience. Psychiatrists use a variety of treatments – including various forms of psychotherapy, medications, psychosocial interventions and other treatments (such as electroconvulsive therapy or ECT), depending on the needs of each patient.
Examples of the mental health problems psychiatrists deal with include bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety disorder, personality disorder, panic disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder and schizophrenia. They also handle drug and substance abuse, addiction and dependence. Severe mental health disorders such as schizophrenia or bipolar disorder affect nearly 2.8% of all adults and various other conditions have detrimental effects on a person's well-being.
Why to Attend?
Psychiatry Congress 2020 will provide an opportunity for all stakeholders working on mental health issues to talk about their work. Psychiatry meetings 2020 will congregate renowned speakers, principal investigators, experts, psychiatrist and researchers from both academia and health care. Industries will join together to discuss their views and research. Psychiatry conference will be comprised of sessions by world class experts in the field of psychiatry. In Psychiatry meetings 2020, international symposiums, B2B meetings, international workshops will also be organized to discuss the specific topics in the field of Psychiatry.
A Unique Chance for Advertisers and Sponsors at this Global event:
AFFILIATED SOCIETIES AND ASSOCIATIONS RELATED TO PSYCHIATRY AND PSYCHOLOGY.
· The American Psychosomatic society
· The Japanese Society of Psychosomatic internal medicine.
· International Society of Ethical Psychology and Psychiatry
· Brazilian Psychiatric Association
· American Psychiatric Association
· Professional association of specialists in psychosomatic
· Psychosomatic associations in internal diseases
· Asian Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Association
· World Psychiatric Association
· Active Minds
· American Association of Suicidology
· American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
· Brain and Behavior Research Foundation
· Center for Psychiatric Rehabilitation
· The National Association of Psychiatric Health Systems.
· The National Alliance on Mental Illness.
· The Australian & New Zealand Association of Psychiatry, Psychology and Law
· Psychotherapy and Counseling Federation of Australia
· Australian Society for Psychological Medicine
· The European Association of Psychosomatic medicine.
· European Mental Health association
TOP UNIVERSITIES FOR PSYCHIATRY AND PSYCHOLOGY
· Harvard University
· Stanford University
· Yale University
· Columbia University
· UCLA (University of California Los Angeles)
· Duke University
· University of Pennsylvania
· University of California - San Diego
· University of Pittsburgh
· University of Michigan
· University of Manchester
· Cardiff University
· University of Vermont
· University of Amsterdam
· University of Melbourne
· University of Queensland
· University of New South Wales
· University of Hong Kong
· Mount St. Vincent University
· St. Mary's University
Top Companies Producing Psychosomatic Drugs
· Forest Laboratories
· Solvay of Belgium
· Lund Beck
· Bristol-Meyer Squibb
· Oregano International
· Universal Health Services Inc.
· Fujisawa Pharmaceutical
· Meiji Seika
· Janssen Ph.
· Johnson and Johnson
· Psychiatry Scientists/Research Professors
· Junior/Senior research fellows of Psychology Field
· Directors of Pharmaceutical companies
· Members of different Psychiatry associations.
. Student from psychology department