Market Analysis - Spine Conference 2019
Spine market is witnessed by the technological advancements in the past 20 years and is the largest phase of orthopaedical business. Dynamic and difficult conditions were encountered by the surgical devices market but remains vigorous.
The global surgical device and spine implants market was about USD 11.06 billion in 2015.As 2016, largest global share of surgical device and spine implants is estimated to be grasped by North America, followed by Europe.
The expected market for the surgical devices and spine implants is expected to reach USD 17.27 billion by 2021, from 2016 to 2021, growing at CAGR of 5.3%.
The spinal implants and surgical device market includes the market for the spinal fusion and fixation, vertebral compression fracture treatment, spinal decompression and non-fusion technologies.
The treatment advances or the rapid growth of minimally invasive procedures helps to manage the surgical devices and spine implants market over the forecast period.
The spine surgical robotics market explodes over next five years, according to Researchmoz Global report. The current market is about $26 and expected to hit $2.77 billion by 2022.
Some of the key market players, includes in the recent technologies and development of surgical device and spine implants market are;
CoRoent Thoracolumbar and Interfixated Interbody Systems by NuVasive, Inc
Mobi-C Cervical Disc by LDR Holding Corporation
Navigation Instruments by Alphatec Spine, Inc
TPS Corpectomy Spacers by Globus Medical, Inc
Major Association around the Globe:
- International society for the advancement of Spine surgery
- International Society of Laser Spine Surgery
- The North American Spine society
- United Spinal Association
- Spondylitis association of America
- American Academy of Spine Specialists
- Scoliosis Research Society
- American Chiropractic Association
- Spinal Cord Society
- The International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery
- The Cervical Spine Research Society
- British Association of Spine surgeons
- British Association of Spinal Cord Injury
- International Spinal Cord Society
Spinal Implants and Devices Market Key Segments
- Spinal Fusion Devices
- Non-Fusion Devices/Motion Preservation Devices
- Vertebral Compression Fracture (VCF) Treatment Devices
- Spinal Bone Stimulators
- Spine Biologics
Key Players Operating in the Global Spinal Implants and Surgical Devices Market.
- Medtronic, plc (Ireland)
- DePuy Synthes (U.S.)
- Stryker Corporation (U.S.)
- NuVasive, Inc. (U.S.)
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (U.S.)
- Globus Medical, Inc. (U.S.)
- Alphatec Holdings, Inc. (U.S.)
- Orthofix International N.V. (Netherlands)
- K2M Group Holdings, Inc. (U.S.)
- RTI Surgical, Inc. (U.S.)
Why Rome, Italy?
Rome a global city, Italy’s capital is a sprawling, cosmopolitan city with nearly 3,000 years of globally influential art, architecture and culture on display. It was ranked in 2014 as the 14th-most-visited city in the world, 3rd most visited in the European Union, and the most popular tourist attraction in Italy. Its historic centre is listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. Monuments and museums such as the Vatican Museums and the Colosseum are among the world's most visited tourist destinations with both locations receiving millions of tourists a year. Rome was ranked in 2014 as 32nd in the Global Cities Index, being the highest-ranking city in Italy. With a 2005 GDP of €94.376 billion (US$121.5 billion), the city produces 6.7% of the national GDP (more than any other single city in Italy). Rome grows +4.4% annually and continues to grow at a higher rate in comparison to any other city in the rest of the country.