Market Analysis - Surgical Nursing 2019
ConferenceSeries llc LTD is overwhelmed to announce the commencement of “29th Surgical Nursing & Nurse Education Conference“ May 13-14 Perth, Australia.
The upcoming conference will be organized on the theme “Encompassing Nursing Education in the field of Surgical Nursing”.
Surgical Nursing welcomes attendees, presenters, and exhibitors from all over the world. We are delighted to invite you all to attend and register for the Surgical Nursing & Nurse Education Conference. To provide students with the necessary knowledge and skills to contribute towards the development and productivity of their communities.
The organizing committee is gearing up for an exciting and informative conference program including plenary lectures, symposia, workshops on a variety of topics, poster presentations and various programs for participants from all over the world. We invite you to join us at the Surgical Nursing 2019, where you will be sure to have a meaningful experience with scholars from around the world. All members of Surgical Nursing organizing committee look forward to meeting you in Dubai, UAE.
The Surgical Nursing market is estimated at $2,630.9 million in 2013 and is expected to reach $8,346.4 million by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 25.2% from 2013 to 2020 Dubai.
Scope and Importance:
Surgical nurses are the largest group of practicing professionals. It is one of the most demanding nursing specialties. A surgical nurse, also referred to as a theatre nurse, specializes in preoperative care which means they provide care to patients before, during and after surgery. Perioperative nurses work closely with Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, Nurse Anesthetists, Surgeon's Assistants, Surgical Technologists, and Nurse Practitioners.
This review describes the latest techniques and how they are used to customize the surgery to the needs of the individual patient. Nurse education courses that can be relevant to general nursing or to specialized areas including mental health nursing, pediatric nursing and post-operatory nursing. During a surgical procedure a surgical assistant function in the role of a second physician in the operating room. Nurse education has undergone a process of diversification towards advanced and specialized credentials. Medical-surgical nurses can manage five to seven patients, plus the ones they have admitted and discharged throughout the day.
They can implement the recent advances and techniques.
Australia’s health system is unique. It has the first hospitals provided by the colonial administrations. Nursing in Australia has evolved in training and regulation since 19th century. Today, the Australian Government is promoting the expansion of practice nursing for which the nurses find employment in nearly 60% of Australia’s general healthcare practice. Nursing institutes in Australia are globally recognized for offering the highest quality of nurse education and training. Echoes Global Education is a prominent education consultancy and has tie-ups with nearly all leading institutes and universities offering nursing courses in Australia. Australian trained nurses are much in demand all over the world. Nursing job is on high demand in Australia and this demand increase every year. In 2015-16, there were 701 public hospitals in Australia accounting for about two-third (61,000) of all hospital bed. There were 630 private hospitals with 33,100 hospital beds.
- Nursing Education
- Advancement in Nursing Education
- Surgical Nursing
- Types of Surgical Nurse
- General Surgery and Surgical Infection
- Cardiac Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- Obstetric and Gynecological Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Pre and Post-Operative Surgery
- Surgical Oncology Nursing
- Nursing Management
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Intensive and Critical Care Nursing
- Types of Nursing
- Clinical Nursing
Why to Attend?
Opportunity to attend the presentations delivered by Eminent Scientists from all over the world
Selected contributions will be published in Journal of Surgery: Current Research for free of cost
Best poster presentations and Young scientist awards participation in sessions on specific topics on which the conference is expected to achieve progress. Global networking: In transferring and exchanging innovative ideas.
A Unique Opportunity for Advertisers and Sponsors at this International event:
Directors/CEO &, Department Head, Vice Presidents/ Directors, Doctors, Surgeons, Nurses, Professors, Nursing researchers, Health Care Professionals, Nursing Training Institutes, Students and physicians from Academia in the study of Emergency Medicine field.
- Others - 13%
List of some Top Hospitals in World:
- Asian Heart Institute
- Bunrungrad International Hospital, Thailand
- Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital, USA
- Centro Medico ABC
- Clemenceau Medical Center, Lebanon
- C. S. Mott Children’s Hospital, USA
- Gleneagles Hospital
- Hospital Punta Pacifica, Johns Hopkins, Panama
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Klinik Hirslanden
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital, USA
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital
- Royal Melbourne Hospital
- Rudolfinerhaus, Austria
- Wooridul Hospital
- Sky Ridge Medical Center, USA
- St. Luke’s Medical Center, Philippines
- St. Rose Dominican Hospitals, Siena Campus, USA
Some Top Societies and Association around the World:
- Academy of Medical-Surgical Nurses
- American nurses Association
- American Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgical Nurses, Inc.
- Society of pediatric Nurses
- The Michael E. DeBakey International Surgical Society
- American Association of nurse anesthetists
- Emergency Nurses Association
- Interagency Council on Information Resources in Nursing (ICIRN)
- American Medical Informatics Association (AMIA)
- Health Information Management Systems Society (HIMSS)
- Australian Association of Consultant Pharmacy
- Society of Hospital Pharmacists of Australia
- Australian Physiotherapy Association
- European Oncology nursing Society
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists
- Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Australasian Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- Australasian Society for Ultrasound in Medicine
- Urological Society of Australasia
Top Societies and Association in Australia:
- Audiometry Nurses Association of Australia
- Australian Association of Stomal Therapy Nurses
- Australia and New Zealand Urological Nurses Society
- Australian Confederation of Paediatric and Child Health Nurses
- Australian Day Surgery Nurses Association
- Australian Dermatology Nurses Association
- Australasian Neuroscience Nurses Association
- Australian Nurse Teachers Society (ANTS)
- Australian Practice Nurses’ Association
- Australian Primary Health Care Nurses Association
- Australian Wound Management Association
- Australian Women’s Health Nurse Association
- Cancer Nurses Society of Australia
- Council of Children’s Nurses
- Maternal, Child and Family Health Nurses Australia
- Psychogeriatric Nurses Association of Australia
- Spinal Injury Nurses Association (SINA)
Top Nursing Universities in Australia:
- University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- University of Sydney (USYD)
- Monash University
- Deakin University
- The University of Melbourne (UniMelb)
- Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
- University of Adelaide
- University of Queensland (UQ)
- Griffith University
- Australian Catholic University (ACU)
Statistics which shows Market growth:
The U.S. market for medical robotics and computer-assisted surgical equipment was worth an estimated $648 million in 2008. The market is projected to reach $676 million in 2009 and $1.5 billion by 2014, a CAGR of 17.7%. In terms of surgical applications, orthopedic surgical applications are projected to grow at a CAGR of 42.6% between 2009 and 2014 and are expected to account for 22% of the market by 2014.
The global market for minimally invasive medical devices and equipment reached roughly $15.4 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $21.5 billion in 2019, registering a CAGR of 6.8% for the period 2014-2019. The technological improvements and changes in health care cost control will cause the demand for medical device sensors to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1% between 2009 and 2014, when it will approach $9 billion. Semiconductor/MEMS sensors will experience a 5% compound annual growth rate (CAGR), from $5 billion in 2009 to an estimated $6.5 billion in 2014. Passive medical device sensors were valued at $1.4 billion in 2009 and are expected to decline in value to $1.3 billion in 2014, a -2% compound annual growth rate (CAGR)
The vacancy rate for Registered Nurses continues to rise and currently stands at 8.5%. A year ago, this stood at 7.2%. Thirty-one percent (28.1%) of hospitals reported a RN vacancy rate of “less than 5%”. This is a 6.2-point drop from 2015 and a 31.4-point decrease from 2012. In 2012, 59.5% of the hospitals indicated a vacancy rate of “less than 5%”. This rightward shift, along with the RN Recruitment Difficulty Index, is a clear indication that the RN labor shortage has returned and is intensifying. The vacancy rate of “Greater than 12.5%” saw the greatest increase to 18.8% of the respondents. Of significant concern is that a third (32.9%) of all hospitals have a RN vacancy rate higher than 10%. This is up from 4.8% in 2012. As the economy improves, as RNs no longer delay retirement, as RNs reconsider travel nursing, as part time RNs take less shifts and as the demand for RNs increase expect the vacancy rate to further deteriorate. When the labor market tightens, hospitals have historically sought to bridge the gap by utilizing overtime, surgical nurses, agency staff and travel nurses. All of which are costly strategies and can lead to issues with quality, safety, physician satisfaction, employee satisfaction and the patient experience.
Conference Series llc LTD is overwhelmed to announce the commencement of “29th Surgical Nursing & Nurse Education Conference, May 13-14,Perth,Australia. The upcoming conference will be organized on the theme “Encompassing Nursing Education in the field of Surgical Nursing”. It is an extraordinary event designed for professionals to facilitate the dissemination and application of research findings on Health Care. The conference invites Doctors, Nurses, Nursing students, Nursing training Institutes and participants from leading universities of nursing, clinical research institutions and diagnostic companies to share their advanced techniques and research experiences on all aspects of this rapidly expanding field and advancements in the field of critical care nursing.
Conference Series llc Ltd organizes 1000+ Global Events inclusive of 1000+ Conferences, 500+ Upcoming and Previous Symposiums and Workshops in USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and publishes 700+ Open Access Journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
Surgical Nursing 2019 aims to discover advances in health practice, management and education in relation to health disparities as well as a breadth of other topics. A Surgical Nursing Professionals has a special set of competence and ability. Not only can they diagnose patients and finally provide medication, but they also serve in leadership and consulting roles. NCS’s are prominent and impact health care across the board, from reducing medical complications to improving patient satisfaction.
The Surgical Nursing Conference is a platform for nursing students, faculty, deans, researchers, and leaders to collaborate on topics relating to nursing education. Attendees can take advantage to learn about Surgical Nursing from a variety of oral and poster presentations. Meet and extend network with nurses and surgeons ranging from students to deans, faculty, and researchers. They can get the opportunities to collaborate with nurses and surgeons from around the world.
Surgical nursing is that specialty within nursing that deals concretely with human replications to life-threatening quandaries. A surgical nurse is a licensed professional nurse who is responsible for ascertaining that acutely and critically ill patients and their families receive optimal care. Surgical nurses rely upon a specialized body of cognizance, skills, and experience to provide care to patients and families and engender environments that are rejuvenating, humane, and caring. Foremost, the critical-care nurse is a patient advocate.
- 300+ Participation
- 5+ Keynote Speakers
- 50+ Plenary Speakers
- 20+ Exhibitors
- 14 Innovative Educational Sessions
- 5+ Workshops
- B2B Meetings
- Nursing Lecturers
- Healthcare Industries
- Directors of Association and Societies
- Researchers, Training Institutes
- Benefit from updates and insights on the latest government nursing strategy, as well as suggestions for ensuring best practice and improving outcomes.
- Connect with over 200 high quality delegates who are involved in nursing care in all levels of the NHS, problem solve shared challenges and learn from the extensive experience of others.
- Attend a variety of informative seminars, engaging interactive presentations, and keynote panel discussions with key policy makers and experts in nursing care.
- Quiz experts from across the globe joins to gain exclusive insights into the latest nursing strategy, changing methodology and effective best practice.