Market Analysis - VASCULAR DEMENTIA 2020
The dashboard of Google Analytics traffic overview of “Vascular Dementia and Dementia 2020 ” clearly reflects the interests of the global enthusiastic conference attendees like Clinicians, CEO’s, Deans & Directors, Faculty, Medical Department, Researchers, Innovators and Entrepreneurs, International delegates, Academic Centres, Head of Department, Professors, Industrial, Neurologist, Neuroscientist, Neurosurgeons, Psychiatrist, Nutritional Scientists, Students of Medicine Disciplines, Upcoming Researchers from around the globe who are searching to attend and present/exhibit their research/organization findings on highly acknowledged international conferences like ours with the web traffic a total of about 49,846 visits. The total page views were close to 121, 320 where our reports are analysed half yearly.
- More than 70000 Visitors visiting conference website to attend and submit proposals highest number of Visitors reporting both from the developed and developing nations.
- For Under developing nations researchers our conference website is yardstick to quantify their research proposal submitted
- Majority of the visitors have come from countries/territories like United States of America, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Australia, China, India, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Thailand, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, South Korea, Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey and Ukraine
- Highest number of Visitors reporting both from the developed and developing nations.
- Penetrating the study of visitor, navigation, and traffic patterns to determine the success of our conference website majority amount of traffic we receive from cities like Austin, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Nashville, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Seattle, Washington, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Edinburgh, London, Rome, Valencia, Zurich, Copenhagen, Athens, Moscow, Vienna, Sydney, Melbourne, Beijing, Hyderabad, Tokyo, Singapore, Seoul, Auckland, Cairo, Dubai, Riyadh and Istanbul.
- Average Time spent by each visitor on Site is over 2.00 Minute.
The Traffic Sources mentions that the number of Unique Visitors of the website listing from academic professionals and medical industries, research organizations, healthcare companies.
Reasons behind listing “Vascular Dementia and Dementia 2020” on top of search engines: (Source: Google)
- Researchers are inclined only to the conferences where their profiles and abstracts get highest visibility and readership.
- The most accessible way for researchers to grow their research profiles is through their contributions with a conference presentation at our conference.
- Our Conference provides opportunities to network and meet other researchers in their field and establish potential contacts for future positions.
- Attending and presenting at our conference would contribute to learn about the most recent advances in their field.
- Get an opportunity to publish full paper in our international journals with high impact factors on Special issues.
Besides all these factors we also create individual speaker pages where their accepted biographies and abstracts are updated on regular basis for promoting their web presence in all the search engine listings and Social Networking Channels.