Market Analysis - WATER 2018
- The global reverse osmosis market was valued at US$6.504 billion in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.25% to reach a market size of US$9.227 billion by the year 2022
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Systems Market Worth 90.76 Billion USD By 2022
- The Microbiological Testing of Water Market is Projected to Reach USD 1.59 Billion By 2022, at a CAGR of 7.0% from 2017 to 2022 – Marketing Research Analysis.
- Total investment in water and wastewater industry by China's Govt is US$ 300 billion (2015-2020)
- Capital Expenditure: US$ 6.8 billion by 2020, incerease of 25% between 2015 and 2020
- Globally, bottled water is a $100 billion dollar industry
- The FAO forecasts that by 2050 global water requirements for agriculture will increase by 50 per cent to meet the increased food demands of a growing population. Global freshwater is becoming increasingly scarce, due to improper management, indiscriminate use and a changing climate. Water scarcity and quality problems in many parts of the world are a serious challenge to future food security and environmental sustainability
The market is driven by factors such as the requirement of advanced equipment with less turnaround time and active involvement & funding by government authorities for the development of advanced technology for microbial water quality analysis. Factors such as limited market penetration for microbial water testing & analysis instruments in non-industrial applications and reluctance of municipal bodies & civic societies to adopt new technologies are restraining the market.
Water-Microbiology-2018 is the premier event that brings together a unique and International mix of experts, researchers and decision makers from both academia and industry across the globe to exchange their knowledge, experience and research innovations. The scope of Water Microbiology-2018 is to bring the advancements in the field of microbiology and microbes related to water. Water Microbiology processes include coupling across a large range of scales and linkage between a numbers of factors of different nature. In recent times that nations have begun to recognize the size, diversity and complexity of the ocean industries and their importance to all.