Market Analysis - Euro Public Health 2018
Public health focuses on the health of the public in aggregate. It addresses monitoring and surveillance of nutritional status and nutritional environments in communities or populations at risk, identifies and analyses behavioural, sociocultural, economic, political, and environmental determinants of nutrition-related public health. The ultimate goal of public health is the biologic, physical and mental well-being of the society by prolonging life and promoting healthy lifestyle. It includes pre-planning of natural and man-made disasters. Various health systems around the world incorporate public health activities and responsibilities differently, depending on the structure, financing, and availability of health care in a population. The broader market is catching up with decades of health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) experience broadcasting the value of real-world insights in healthcare decision making. HEOR is critical in taking inventive treatments from the lab to the marketplace. Combining scientific methodologies, deep therapy area knowledge and a pragmatic understanding of the market. Health economists assess multiple types of financial information: costs, charges and expenditures as externalities arise frequently when considering health and health care, particularly in the context of infectious disease.
Public Health Target Audience:
- Health policy-makers
- Health care administrators
- Health care professionals
- Ministry of Health staff at the policy, operational decision-making levels in central and decentralized units
- Ministry of Planning staff working in the health sector
- Health economists
- Researchers who have the on-the-ground skills of health care delivery and want to understand the logic of health care as an industry
- Graduates from health sciences and social sciences
- IT professionals who are interested in structuring practical research that measures the impact of proposed programs and health policy changes
- Students participating in the Master Health Sciences
- Medical health officers - They will be able to provide better services to the consumer
- Paramedical students – They manage various medical situations and economies of it and can be able to better advise the customers
- Individual hospital facility are benefited as this facilitate them of the hospital and perceive what services are needed by the customers of the hospital and the way will they be funded.
Pharmaceutical and health insurance corporations will be benefited as this may facilitate in understanding the demand and provide varied health and insurance products and evaluate the economic viability of the same for the company.
GLOBAL TARGET AUDIENCE:
Academicians, Biostaticans, Cardiologists, Community health workers, Community planners, Community service providers, Community based organization staff, Dentists, Environmental health professionals, Epidemiologists, Gynecologists, Health Educators, Health officials, Local Public Health Agency Staff, Master/PhD students, Medical professionals, Mental Health Professionals, Neurologist, NGO, workers, Oncologists, Paramedics, Patient Navigators, Physicians, Policy makers, Program coordinators and administrators, Psychiatrists, Public health educators, Public health nurses, Public health professionals, Registered Nurses, Related health professionals, Researchers and faculty, Scientists, State Public health agency staff and others.
Note: The information developed in this report is intended only for the purpose of understanding the scope of hosting related international meetings at the respective locations. This information does not constitute managerial, legal or accounting advice, nor should it be considered as a corporate policy guide, laboratory manual or an endorsement of any product, as much of the information is speculative in nature. Conference Organizers take no responsibility for any loss or damage that might result from reliance on the reported information or from its use.